• Villain

Votes: 13 37.1%

• Total voters

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Elon Musk in the guy that has made 10 million dollars in 4 days selling flamethrowers. also, the CEO of SpaceX as well as PayPal, Tesla Inc., Hyperloop, SolarCity, OpenAI, The Boring Company, Neuralink, Zip2 ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elon_Musk ) his titles include...
CEO of Tesla, Inc.
CEO of Neuralink
Chairman of SolarCity
Co-chairman of OpenAI
anyone that has been following any of these knows that SpaceX is the most likely to be the first to put a person on Mars.
So my question is is this man going Iron man or Lex Luthor?

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
he uses alot of his own money to make the world better either it be advancing the automotive industry(electric cars becomming more of a reality) or it be trying to advance space exploration(Everyone else in the world just stopped caring and funding has gone down everywhere). Yeah he sold some flamethrowers but you know thats life people want to harm others he just makes tools and then turns around and uses that money to do something else that is actually worthwhile.

Reactions: Bambooza and Ezz

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I can't wait to see what those crazy YouTubers do with those flamethrowers

Tealwraith

Heresy detector
Donor
May 31, 2017
RSI Handle
Tealwraith
Mr. Musk has a history of using a lot of government tax money for his projects, he's no Bruce Wayne. I don't think he's evil, but he seems to have no qualms about sucking at the public teat. Maybe he thinks it's only fair that governments help fund all the good work he does for enriching people's lives.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
Maybe he is just out to make the world/s (mars soonTM) a better place?
that is what all villains say...
Mr. Musk has a history of using a lot of government tax money for his projects, he's no Bruce Wayne. I don't think he's evil, but he seems to have no qualms about sucking at the public teat. Maybe he thinks it's only fair that governments help fund all the good work he does for enriching people's lives.
I agree he is no Bruce Wayne, although Bruce did do government work (the Batmobile from the Nolan was meant for the military) If he is a hero then I would see him more as an Iron Man. but people can appear good with evil intent. I do not like the government funding him... well to be more honest I do not like the government funding any businessman outside of contract work, and even then it's iffy.

Reactions: Deroth and Bambooza

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
that is what all villains say...

I agree he is no Bruce Wayne, although Bruce did do government work (the Batmobile from the Nolan was meant for the military) If he is a hero then I would see him more as an Iron Man. but people can appear good with evil intent. I do not like the government funding him... well to be more honest I do not like the government funding any businessman outside of contract work, and even then it's iffy.
The government funds me to goto work everyday lol

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
I see him as an chaotic neutral character. He just does whatever the f he wants to do xD

Edit :we need more options in the vote

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Lies, you are here to promote violence and war
I am a pacifist i'll have you know.

I am also self proclaimed head of TEST Weapons Research Lab (TWRL). We are currently working a the highly secret new gun, the TP:20,000 - it uses ultra-cheap ammo that is freely available almost everywhere Humans are: here is a sneak peak of its combat potential:

toilet_paper_gun_prank.gif

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I am also self proclaimed head of TEST Weapons Research Lab (TWRL)...
I thought you were in charge of Test Weapons And Training

Reactions: Bambooza

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264

I am also self proclaimed head of TEST Weapons Research Lab (TWRL). We are currently working a the highly secret new gun, the TP:20,000 - it uses ultra-cheap ammo that is freely available almost everywhere Humans are: here is a sneak peak of its combat potential:

That gun is absolutely brilliant where do i order one?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
That gun is absolutely brilliant where do i order one?
Its still being tested by the most brilliant minds of TWRL, but i'm sure if you type "Leaf Blower Toilet Paper Gun" into YouTube you'll find hundreds of Self Assembly instruction videos.

Reactions: Bambooza and sum1
Forgot your password?