Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz

BluChew

Captain
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
OGKush
Great voice acting, graphics weren't up to Skyrim standards, nevertheless still superb for a MMO. However, I felt that the quest system was too liner and the combat system still felt clunky. I know, I know, its not Skyrim but I really don't see how they can justify a monthly subscription with a game that is no different than any other MMO.

Any other honest opinions about ESO?

Tyronne

Captain
Feb 10, 2014
Any other honest opinions about ESO?
To me, it was very underwhelming. I loved Oblivion and Skyrim, both of which set the standard for RPGs during their period of success. But ESO just lacks that feel of immersion. I could not get past the cloggy, and boring intro quest. Not that I was going to get ESO anyway (I don't think any game is worth paying a monthly fee for), but maybe I just had higher expectations.

Reactions: BluChew

BluChew

Captain
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
OGKush
To me, it was very underwhelming. I loved Oblivion and Skyrim, both of which set the standard for RPGs during their period of success. But ESO just lacks that feel of immersion. I could not get past the cloggy, and boring intro quest. Not that I was going to get ESO anyway (I don't think any game is worth paying a monthly fee for), but maybe I just had higher expectations.
Exactly, I guess Skyrim & Oblivion spoiled us.

Forgot your password?