• Total voters

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Hello,

Since EVE Online is die-ing, I figured i jump ship and hitch a ride onto the Reddit Train on a new space game while the getting was good.

30's/ Female / NC, USA

Looking for a place with cool people who are not total Dicks/Tards but just enough to not be annoying.
Im loving this gamer girl already cough cough dont tell my wife

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
Welcome, welcome!
While our number of biological females may be few; there are sure to be a plethora of sandy vaginas in the group! So, pat yourself on the back for joining Star Citizen’s most highly regarded, well functioning, and organized... orginization. Sit back, have a drink, and enjoy the ride!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Holy fuck. This is the first poll with more than 3 responses that has 100% identical response. Quick someone vote the other option!!
OK.

Now, I don't actually think that. I think that I don't particularly care whether someone is actually a woman, or a man, as long as they can DPS when they're on my side. What I think too, is that before you engage in anything approaching pixel pounding, for your own peace of mind: Voice Verify. Otherwise as @aeloy. said not terribly long ago, "there might not be any estrogen involved". But the same goes for the reverse.

Forgot your password?