Event: AC Dogfight Training - Sunday, 8th March 2020, 20:00 UTC

Tei

Captain
Dec 8, 2019
RSI Handle
TeiwazWolf
(Would be great if anyone with proper permissions can move this post to Events forum.)

We had some fun last Sunday, let's keep doing it then.

Event will be entirely in Arena Commander, doing mix of 1v1 trainings and Squadron Battles.
All pilots willing to practice pvp are welcome, whether you are new or seasoned dogfighter, come and practice with us.
There is no need for registering or being sharp on time, just join Discord when you can and see if we are still practicing.

Meeting Location: TEST Discord - AC Dogfight channel
Gathering time: 20:00 UTC

Required:
  • Light or medium figher
Goal:
  • Becoming better Dogfighter
Rules:
  • No missiles (no practice needed for that move)
  • If player are engaged in 1v1 training, do not inerrupt by engaging or coming very close to them

If we did not fly together before and you might be coming, please add me (TeiwazWolf) to friends list, and send me your handle beforehand.
This will save me having to restart game each time someone wants to join us.

Check your local time:

Reactions: Mich Angel

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I'm in!

Wait is a feelancer mis considered a light fighter?? Thats the lightest fighter I got!!!!

Tei

Captain
Dec 8, 2019
RSI Handle
TeiwazWolf
I'm in!

Wait is a feelancer mis considered a light fighter?? Thats the lightest fighter I got!!!!
Great, the more the better.

Unfortunatelly its not a medium fighter, although technically its medium ship with combat focus ;)
It cannot keep up with more nimble fighters which would put you in big disadvantage.
However feel free to join anyway and try it, just remember that missiles are not allowed, so you lose most of firepower of MIS.

Last week we were switching ships (you can do it inside AC) to try other setups so I am sure you will get opportunity to try some fighters when you come in.

Also try to join CFT day earlier, this is in PU so someone can spawn you a ship to use.

Reactions: BUTUZ

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Let's see if this time we can have a smoth session... last time servers doesn't seem to be willng to cooperate! 🤣

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Most important thing with dog fighting practice/training is..

To use ship with default load out preferably light fighters but medium will do to, but then put on smaller guns on medium fighter then original load out...
Using upgraded weapon and gear don't teach you anything about the art of dog fighting.

when it come to the actual skill of dog fighting which it is flying and plan your move ahead and learn to read what your opponent is doing

Learn how to avoid being hit then learn how to shoot and hit the target, no point in learning shooting if you don't know how to stay out of enemy fire.

Another thing is learn is how the radar work in your ship, as in what is it actually showing you and what does that mean from your position.
That's how you find the target and stay on it or avoid it.

And never use missile during dogfight that is a hole different practice/training which is also good to know how.

CHEERS! 🍻

BTW... I'll try to make it I'm in the middle of refurbish and rebuilding both my apartment and my gaming rig.
So I'm up with the sun and try to keep decent hours as in go to bed early, or I waste away time in front of the screen ha ha ha ha 🤪

Forgot your password?