M50
Razor
350r

Major
Khartu Al
Banu Defender
Terrapin
-----------------

At the end of the day, you are allowed to keep 1 minor, 1 medium and 1 major ship (or instead of the major, 2 medium)

What ship would YOU keep?

Last edited:

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius
Mustang Alpha, Prospector, and Terrapin are my favorites out of that list.

Mustang Alpha over Archimedes over Nox because hoverbikes are just explosions waiting to happen and jumpdrives, woohoo. Prospector so you have a profession ship and because it's adorable. Terrapin because it looks awesome and is fun to fly.

Last edited:

Kenlee

Space Marshal
Apr 30, 2017
RSI Handle
Kenlee
Nox - because pretty.

Prospector - it's the one your medium category with most earning potential. (But wth do I know)

Defender - because 4x S3 hardpoints and long range. The Terrapin is a cool little ship, but very focused on doing one thing.
I just can't justify that for 210 dollars. Don't even get me started with the Khartu'al.

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
If I only had three ships I would want some flexibility in those ships, so even though I would want the prospector I wouldn't take it for that reason.

So probably mustang Hawk and Terrapin but really I would want Cutlass Black and Terrapin, sigh I failed to stick to the brief. The problem with the first 3 is only the mustang is currently usable with the other ships, having a vehicle is fine i.e. nox and this works with a cutlass black.

NB clearly if you just want combat ships i.e. not me then I would choose differently same if you want a racer. Currently the three racing ships suck at combat with the 350r being sort of the better there and its clear you like them as you put all three options in group 2. Also there is a chance the 350r will get a nice remake.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'd melt them all to get the 600i Explorer with the Origin Rover. Because space yachts are sexy & "luxury" usually means enjoyable parties.

*edit* Lucky for me I already have the ship listed, so I'm happy. You should choose which ships make you most happy as well.

Forgot your password?