Evochron Mercenary

napoleon85

Lieutenant
Jan 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Napoleon85
Greetings Testies!

I just wanted to throw this game out there for those of you that might not have heard of it. It was unknown to me until a redditor over at /r/starcitizen suggested it to me a few weeks ago.

So far, this is the best game that I have found to keep me busy and practice flying until we have the DFM and some actual content to follow. It has most of the wish-list items for those of us itching to play the closest thing to Star Citizen, such as 6DOF, Netownian Physics, open world play-style, multiple input device support (HOTAS, dual stick, KB+M), and so on.

Enough of my ramblings, here is the link to the game: http://www.starwraith.com/evochronmercenary/index.htm

The demo has all features unlocked for 90 minutes, and the full game is $25 either direct through the dev or on Steam. I highly recommend that those of you interested.

Oh yeah, of course it has multiplayer as well. Your pilots are persistent, meaning they carry over between the single-player game and online servers. I also have the resources available to me to host a server if there is enough interest, until then I have been hanging out on the Ceti Alpha V server.

Forgot your password?