Existential Taoism

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
So, if anti-oxidants inhibit oxidation, and it is this oxidation of cells that destroy cells, then oxygen is slowly killing us. Also, heat promotes oxidation, so an absence of heat would deter oxidation.

Therefore, if you want to live longer, go to a colder place with less oxygen.

For instance, high up on a mountain.

This explains all these long lived "wise men" who always live high up in sub temperate mountains.

IT. ALL. MAKES. SENSE!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Oxygen is poisonous and one of the reasons for the planets first ice ace that happened. It also caused the first Mass Extinction Event that killed almost all anaerobic life on earth and directly contributed to the second mass extinction event that killed almost all life on earth.

Read the "The Great Oxygenation Event And The First Ice Age" article in the below link:

http://www.earlyearthcentral.com/extinctions_page.html

Down with Oxygen, its a Genocidal Maniac!

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
well.....im fucked in hot florida.
Is this why so many old people go to Florida? They are bored with life because all their friends are dead, so they head south to die faster?

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Screw that. When im old and I've had enough living, I'm going to rob a liquor store and jump my rascal scooter into the grand canyon whilst busting out a screamin' guitar solo. 'Merica.

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
Well, that explains a lot. Instead of the mountain thing, I've been sitting in the fridge with the beer, and repeatedly holding my breath until I pass out. All that oxygen deprivation has made me look great! But now I'm out of beer and I can't do math.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Well, that explains a lot. Instead of the mountain thing, I've been sitting in the fridge with the beer, and repeatedly holding my breath until I pass out. All that oxygen deprivation has made me look great! But now I'm out of beer and I can't do math.
You are a goddamned rocket surgeon. I applaud you good Sir!

Reactions: Zookajoe
Forgot your password?