FF14 Test Data/Server merging? Thoughts?

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
Ive recently been asked by a lot of TEST members what server I play on and it got me thinking maybe we can get on the same server or data center at the very least. Its kinda like a lot of TEST play ff14, but no one plays together lol. Share your thoughts, I'm presently on Excalibur/ Primal. The main thing keeping me here is a few friends and our FC house that my wife solo bought, so ripping her from that would mean I would have to get a house else where if we change servers, which money wise isnt an issue and the prospect with a new housing area opening up in the future would allow the move. Anyone else interested in gathering all of us?

Reactions: Bruttle

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
I dipped my toe in it a couple times, but never really jumped in with both feet. I've heard from quite a few people that it is really good, growing, and solid. I'd be ok with giving it another try. It's not like there's any big MMO's in the near future. I think the biggest thing this year is WoW classic. That doesn't exactly fill me with excitement, but rather makes me disappointed in the mmo market. The best mmo they can come up with is a regurgitation of a 15 year old game? That's just sad.

Forgot your password?