Film: Gravity in 3D

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
starkestrel
If you haven't yet see this film, you owe it to yourself to see it (and in 3D!) before it leaves theaters (probably this week). You can't call yourself a spacer and not see this film. It's extraordinary, I've never seen cinematography like it, and it's utterly breathtaking.

I'm not kidding. It's totally worth half of an Aurora pledge.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
What in C.R. Name is up with these thread necros?

Reactions: AstroSam

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Well, when fewer new threads are being generated the forum attendees have to turn to the old threads and cannibalise them to make posts .

*Zombie voice* "THRRRRRREEEEDS, THRRREADS! Neeeeeeeedddd toooo pooooossst oooonnn aaaa tttthhhhhhhrrrrrreeeeeaaaaadddddd."

I rarely use Forum Search - what's the point if all the responses are going to be "Argh, Necro!" which they generally are. Just start a new one, someone'll remember if there has been one before and tell you.

For a moment I wondered if Gravity had just come out on DVD but that was Feb 2014 so no cynical marketing ploy there ;)

I only Necro my own threads when I've got something to add to them.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I've seen it: who else has?
I haven't. Was at university at the time and could not afford it, £12 for a cinema ticket?
Do you know how many packets of noodles I could have bought for that? 150.

They priced me out of the market, now whenever I look at a cinema all I can think of is how much longer I could live a hunger-free life without going inside, which I'm sure is not what their marketing departments had in mind...

Reactions: Sportsvee
Forgot your password?