WINNERS ANNOUNCED!!! Sticker Raffle 3: The Third One!

Harkuno

Sticker King
May 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Harkuno
Winners have been announced!!! List here!

Welcome to the Third round of Sticker Raffles!

Like last time I have 10 stickers to give away to 10 lucky winners!

And of course, one of those 10 will be the winner of the grand prize (voted for here :p):

An Aurora LN!

twice in a row, popular much :D

How to enter

For the third raffle in the series, TEST members must tell a story to enter!
To elaborate, each entrant will continue telling a story one word at a time, following on from the previous entrant! (eg, the first entrant starts with "Long", the second entrant continues with "Ago")
I will start the story off and it will continue from there, until the raffle closes on the 8th February 2016 @ 18:45 UTC

Other rules

• Multiple posts are allowed, as the winner is selected from a list of entrants that negates multiple entries
    • continuations to the story must make some degree of sense when the story is read out
    • ?????
    • PROFIT!!!
Once the raffle closes, I will make a video selecting the winners and reading out the full story!

Good Luck!

Last edited:

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Once upon

Reactions: Accented

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Once upon a 'verse, there

(Don't put me in the raffle, I've already won one of the lovely stickers and want to let others win. I just want to help write the story :D)

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Once upon a 'verse, their beer flowed abundantly into our Aurora pilots, while flying

(i have won before leave me out of the drawing i just want to play :) )

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
NEWOnce upon a 'verse, their beer flowed abundantly into our Aurora pilots, while flying upside

Accented

Vice Admiral
Jan 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Accented
Once upon a 'verse, their beer flowed abundantly into our Aurora pilots, while flying upside sideways

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
Once upon a 'verse, their beer flowed abundantly into our Aurora pilots, while flying upside sideways through what

Forgot your password?