Finally managed to complete a trade run

Dethanor

Rear Admiral
Apr 8, 2018
RSI Handle
Dethanor
So this morning is this first time I have ever manager to buy cargo, take it somewhere else and actually manage to sell it without a crash. I'm impressed. Especially as the servers are kinda full atm with all the free weekenders.

Really hoping this trend continues and future releases add to the stability

Makes you realise some of the potential of this project when things actually work.. (also the wings of the space penguin did not explode this time, which was nice).

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
lol. I hear ya. Since 3.1, 3.1.1 and 3.1.2 were released, I've had nothing but troubles. maybe 1 trade run, make 200 credits on hydrogen. Then next run, crash and lose. I couldn't get my aUEC over 5500, not once. Since yesterday evening, I graduated from Hydrogen to Iodine, I've made a little over 10,000. 1 crash, but the game put me back into the ship, and the inventory was intact. I'm almost ready to start some higher risk trips.

Now, I THINK most of that was change in hardware, it made a complete difference in the way the game behaves, and my frustration level.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I keep getting 3000 disconnect errors...I was able to play 15 min, 45min, and then 5min this morning, all ending in either disconnects or the game just completely locking. Fortunately, it all happened either *after* I sold my cargo, or *before* I bought any, so I didn't lose money. Phew....

Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?