Finally some fun in the 'verse

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
After many weeks away from home on business I got to spend a few hours in 2.6.1 today and had some fun.

Took the SpaceCamper out for a while, the Mustang Beta was my 2nd ship (upgraded my original Aurora LN) and I really dig the look and vibe of the ship but sure felt nerfed since last time I took it out.

zMtfXuX.jpg

4 Omnisky III's take a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time againt a Nine Tails Sabre, after 15 minutes it was easy to decide that it is time to go back to Port Olisar, turn the SpaceCamper in and break the SuperHornet out.

Once out in the F7C-M I breezed through several ICC missions, graphics set on Very High (FX6300 w/16GB and a 2GB R7-360) with a custom USER.cfg, had some lag that was network related (very jittery movement of pirates with half a dozen players in an ICC mission zone) but worked well across the board.

Really impressed with current status overall, had a disconnection error after 3 hours of solid play and had a great time.

Much fun.

'Gimp

Ethreck

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
RSI Handle
Ethreck
Once out in the F7C-M I breezed through several ICC missions, graphics set on Very High (FX6300 w/16GB and a 2GB R7-360) with a custom USER.cfg, had some lag that was network related (very jittery movement of pirates with half a dozen players in an ICC mission zone) but worked well across the board.

Really impressed with current status overall, had a disconnection error after 3 hours of solid play and had a great time.
Yes, SC is coming along nicely! But your picture says it all in relation to what we are longing so much for. We want 3.0 damn it!! But we wait patiently. :slight_smile:

Would you mind sharing your user.cfg file with us? That would be awesome.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?