Last edited:

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
You spelled "TEST SQUADRON BEST SQUADRON" Correctly. Can't tell if this is good or bad...

TEST SQUADRON BEST SQUARDON* FTFY =))

Vurczi

Grand Admiral
Jun 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Vurczi
We need more auroras, our fleet is only having over 9000! but I guess an AMD Mustang Omega will do it just fine. Thanks and Good luck! :)

Soulyss

Lieutenant
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Soulyss
I especially like the part where you say you're using a 3rd party process to keep it "fair" for all those other/non-TEST people!

*wink* *wink*

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
Awesome! We love when members do community events and giveaways!

Keep up the awesome word, Captain Richard!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
HOW TO ENTER THIS HERE GIVEAWAY

I was recently adopted by a gaggle of space-faring drunkards and they've been nice enough to take me under their degenerate wings. So to spread their message of inebriated love, simply post "TEST SQUADRON BEST SQUADRON" in this thread to be entered into the drawing! Snide remarks and snickering also appreciated.
Oh dear lord!

When will the brainwashing end??? :)

Great giveaway! The Mustang racer is a beautiful ship!

Choppanob

Space Marshal
Jul 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Choppanob
i still have one that i'm holding onto for a future giveaway.... just to let you know Montoya.
you can always contact me for it :)

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/187244/giveaway-free-amd-mustang-omega-racer-from-a-star-citizen-streamer

Hey guys. I'm doing another ship giveaway on the RSI forum for one of the newly released AMD Mustang Omega race ships. You guys have been very supportive of both me and my Twitch stream since I joined, so I made this giveaway TEST-themed so support the squadron.

Please check it out when you have time and thanks a bunch for welcoming me into the fold. :)
You're such a great guy. The best guy in fact! Keep on being awesome and I'll keep on enjoying you stream!

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
This is awesome! Keep up the good work, Cap'n.

I hereby nominate Captain Richard and Baron to be the official emissaries of the Gospel of TEST

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
The AMD Mustang racer giveaway now has over 500 entries in less than three days, which is awesome!

That's a lot of people professing their undying love for TEST Squadron and/or free loot. XD

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
The AMD Mustang racer giveaway now has over 500 entries in less than three days, which is awesome!

That's a lot of people professing their undying love for TEST Squadron and/or free loot. XD
BTW, I've got a Chris and Erin Roberts signed TEST tie that would make a good giveaway. Think you'd want to do that, Cap't Richard? Or should I let Baron give it away? ... or do it myself? I'm giving you first dibs :)

I should also mention that it was worn by the Almighty Roberts, himself:

Reactions: Bishop

Madfish

Captain
Aug 10, 2014
RSI Handle
dottedfish
CaptainRichard: awesome stuff!

ThomSirveaux: How about putting that on auction for charity? May even end up on the main site.

CitizenX

Space Marshal
Jul 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Citizen-X
The thing about giving away free stuff is they just kept coming back for more...and more...and more...

CitizenX

Space Marshal
Jul 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Citizen-X
BTW, I've got a Chris and Erin Roberts signed TEST tie that would make a good giveaway. Think you'd want to do that, Cap't Richard? Or should I let Baron give it away? ... or do it myself? I'm giving you first dibs :)

I should also mention that it was worn by the Almighty Roberts, himself:
Tell me where to score one of those tshirts in a 3x for us manly types ... lol those pics are great

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Since the Baron actually went to CitizenCon himself, I think it would be only proper to let BNB be the keeper of the Chris Roberts-worn tie to do with as TEST sees fit.

I suggest he wear it as a G-string on his stream first. ;)

Reactions: o-BHG-o
Forgot your password?