Fleet SOLD

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Ok, so here's the thing,

I've spent almost a year rebuilding my fleet since last September's refund due to the basement flood. And damn, it's a nice fleet. However, we've had a rash of family emergencies and deaths this year, and travel/lodgings/fuel has amounted to me prioritizing, and frankly, my fleet comes last. I'm not even sad, because the Mercury Star Runner is the only ship I really want.

So my fleet? Yeah, I don't want it.

That being said, I have a wealth of CCU's and buybacks, plus a large amount of credits to turn into whatever you TESTies want.

So here's what I wanna do:
I wanna find one game package from someone, with LTI. I'd like to have SQ 42 included, because I have no idea if you can just buy the 15 dollar upgrade anymore (without a new purchase).

I'd like to sell everything else. I'm not looking for profit, just looking to turn credits into cash. I can melt, re-buy, upgrade, yaadaa yaadaa to you hearts content. I just want to divest.

I will cover all paypal fees to make this happen.

I currently have a Nox 2 pack upgraded to a Hammerhead and a Harbinger, melt $750, upgrade value $930.
I also have a UEE Exploration Pack 2948 that, while not giftable, is worth $740 (it's been upgraded). All those credits can be used to upgrade to whatever ship you want (usually at a discount).

I also have a X1 Force (upgraded from X1 baseline scarlet edition) worth $45.

Basically I wanna divest to the point that I feel like I'm accomplishing something when I play, and also pay off some of the flights and other expenses that have come up this eventful year.

Lemme know if any of y'all are interesting in chatting.

Cheers,

Owl

Transaction complete. I'm reset. Cheers.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Hard reset? Yikes, sorry to hear about your family and such. Hope you find a suitable buyer!
Thanks Print. You know, I thought we we're really setup after last year, I was completely confident buying more ships. Disposable income and all. But 2018 has thrown every damned wrench it could at my family. We're by no means in trouble, but hey, why not achieve two goals at once: start the game with a minimal fleet and do something for my family.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Thanks Print. You know, I thought we we're really setup after last year, I was completely confident buying more ships. Disposable income and all. But 2018 has thrown every damned wrench it could at my family. We're by no means in trouble, but hey, why not achieve two goals at once: start the game with a minimal fleet and do something for my family.
That's the spirit! Now I regret buying so many ships.... lol

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I've got this in my buyback but it's not gonna make much sense for you to buy it as it will be expensive for you to pay the "UK RIP OFF" price,

Probably better off buying off a Murican/Canadian

Freelancer.JPG

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm sorry to hear about the grief that life has been throwing your way brother @Blind Owl . I wish I was in a position to help, but I'm presently tapped out myself. I do hope that you'll manage to find that X-1 Scarlet Edition a good home as I seem to recall it originally came from 1. ;p
Thanks Talonsbane. Yeah, there's a list of you who came to my family's aid last year, and I won't ever forget that. I've been doing my level best to pay it forward since. :slight_smile:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
That's the spirit! Now I regret buying so many ships.... lol
Haha, yeah, I'm thinking the fewer the better.
Sorry to hear about your family and all, sure hope all turn out for the best at some point rather sooner then later.

:beers: :beer:
Thanks Mich.
it occurs to me that any game package that is old enough to have LTI would also include both games
True story.
I've got this in my buyback but it's not gonna make much sense for you to buy it as it will be expensive for you to pay the "UK RIP OFF" price,

Probably better off buying off a Murican/Canadian

View attachment 10377
itdoes equate to far more than usual, that's for sure. If I can't find anything else I'll hit you up. Thank you for the consideration.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Basically I wanna divest to the point that I feel like I'm accomplishing something when I play, and also pay off some of the flights and other expenses that have come up this eventful year.
I completely agree with the idea of starting with a single small ship and playing the game to get ahead.

But also consider that on my list of people that will never have to worry about ships in Star Citizen, you are pretty much right up there due to the insane amount of time you have put into this org over the years.

Get some small starter ship for now, TEST will take care of all your needs when the game launches.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I completely agree with the idea of starting with a single small ship and playing the game to get ahead.

But also consider that on my list of people that will never have to worry about ships in Star Citizen, you are pretty much right up there due to the insane amount of time you have put into this org over the years.

Get some small starter ship for now, TEST will take care of all your needs when the game launches.
Shucks Boss, you're going to get me all choked up, haha. Thank you.
Yeah, the idea with starting with very little is hugely appealing. In all honesty, I'll be keeping 3 ships. The rest can go. So as soon as I find people to take the rest, I shall divest it all.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Shucks Boss, you're going to get me all choked up, haha. Thank you.
Yeah, the idea with starting with very little is hugely appealing. In all honesty, I'll be keeping 3 ships. The rest can go. So as soon as I find people to take the rest, I shall divest it all.
Youre also always welcome on my crew anytime i play nearly all my ships are multicrew because well i dont enjoy playing alone. Ill buy something from you but im not sure what.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Youre also always welcome on my crew anytime i play nearly all my ships are multicrew because well i dont enjoy playing alone. Ill buy something from you but im not sure what.
Haha, well when you think of what you want, let me know, and I'll see if I can make it happen. And thanks buddy. I'll be happy to fly with you any day.

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe
Dang it Owl, if I had known about that Exploration Pack last month, I would have bought if off you. Now I already have one that I have upgraded as well. I also have liquidated alot of my ships, and am down to 2 -5 ship packages. That being said, if you or any other Testie would like to putter around the 'Verse in them, they will be there for you.

Except Shermie (Mercury), she is my gal, and well...I am kinda possessive of her. I mean, she is a long legged gal, with sweet hips and a serious (server) rack. Who would not become possessive? Okay, yeah, I guess no one really needed to know that...

Sorry chief, I checked and none of my buybacks with SQ42 were LTI.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
that really sucks, mate. Good luck, yeah?
If you ever want to fly any of my ships, just drop me a message.
also i've sent you a pm
Sweet, will check that shortly. Just setting up Little Owl's 3rd birthday. ;)
Dang it Owl, if I had known about that Exploration Pack last month, I would have bought if off you. Now I already have one that I have upgraded as well. I also have liquidated alot of my ships, and am down to 2 -5 ship packages. That being said, if you or any other Testie would like to putter around the 'Verse in them, they will be there for you.

Except Shermie (Mercury), she is my gal, and well...I am kinda possessive of her. I mean, she is a long legged gal, with sweet hips and a serious (server) rack. Who would not become possessive? Okay, yeah, I guess no one really needed to know that...

Sorry chief, I checked and none of my buybacks with SQ42 were LTI.
Thanks a million brother. I appreciate your time, and I'll certainly for with you.

Forgot your password?