Fleetview includes the Kraken

Hybus

Space Marshal
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Hybus
Some day, far in the future, UEE archeologists are going to crack a dusty vault on some planet and express their good fortune on discovering a huge cache of period ships, in pristine condition because I spent way too much money and don't have the man power to crew everything.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
If I didn't have an Orion and plan on spending a fair amount of time crunching rocks, I'd be very incline to join you on your crusade to liberate ships.

Reactions: August

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
Some day, far in the future, UEE archeologists are going to crack a dusty vault on some planet and express their good fortune on discovering a huge cache of period ships, in pristine condition because I spent way too much money and don't have the man power to crew everything.
Sounds like a Battle-Tech reference with the Fortress Outpost full of pristine battlemechs lol

Reactions: August

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
Yeah, but I'm a pirate so all of my components are stolen / free :smile:
Thatis not at all what I plan to be doing with my ships. Hunting in the black. Watching the trade lanes for other people's treasures. The thrill of boarding and killing the crew as they try to surrender. Grinding their ships down to component parts.

Dreadful.

I of course intend to set up a base on a planet, dig rocks, and never ever leave the safety of dirt again.

Amash-Akura

Admiral
Apr 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Amash-Akura
cant wait to see what the biggest thing I can land on my kraken will be... anyone want to try landing another kraken? i'll try anything once and most things twice for good measure.

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
I still maintain an unhealthy desire to load the Kraken full of only snub-fighter/parasite ships, to ferry them from mission to mission, place to place, unleashing an erratic swarm of potentially drunk pilots.

Plus if FleetViews sizes are correct the 125A isn't much bigger than a Merlin, so does that make it a "snub" as well? The Nova tank is also a smidge larger than a Buccaneer, clear those landing pads we're going full Improvised Destroyer! The Gladiator "Carrier-based Torpedo Bomber" also now has a home~

Last edited:
Reactions: GeneticPredator

August

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Aug 27, 2018
RSI Handle
August-TEST
I assume the correct way to unload the tanks is to just flip the kraken over while in atmosphere?

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
I assume the correct way to unload the tanks is to just flip the kraken over while in atmosphere?
The correct course of action is orbital drops... By turning the Kraken upside down and allowing the Tanks to enter atmosphere and impact the planets surface on their own.

at-2500

Vice Admiral
Donor
Aug 24, 2018
RSI Handle
at2500
cant wait to see what the biggest thing I can land on my kraken will be... anyone want to try landing another kraken? i'll try anything once and most things twice for good measure.
You don't need to land another Kraken, you have...

Forgot your password?