Florida

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Haha i really need to think about how you can infuse alcohol into ice cream without causing it to seperate. Never have tried to make alcohol infused ice cream i might have a new project to try this weekend. Btw if you want to goto disney i might be able to assist on that one let me know and i'll make a phone call.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Haha i really need to think about how you can infuse alcohol into ice cream without causing it to seperate. Never have tried to make alcohol infused ice cream i might have a new project to try this weekend. Btw if you want to goto disney i might be able to assist on that one let me know and i'll make a phone call.
Im back in Raleigh now, but thanks for the offer!

Whats your connection? How much of a discount can you hook up?

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
I'm planning to move to the Space Coast very soon, and planning to do Disney on the weekends so will be happy to meet up with any Testies who come through. I am actually hoping to cut my hours back from 70/week to 45/week once I move. Might even get that gaming machine I had planned as well and be able to join you guys in the PU and Discord finally.

Reactions: Ammorn

MikeNificent

Space Marshal
Sep 24, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeNificent
I like how bored your kids look. I pray that my future children grow up to show that much indifference to the things that make me happy. Me - "Hey kids, wanna go get some booze ice cream and crash spaceships?" Them - "Uhh... Thanks but no thanks Dad. I think we're just going to play outside for a bit and then be productive members of society."

Reactions: Ammorn and Bambooza
Forgot your password?