FOIP, cargo and lifesign scan

Duhb

Admiral
Dec 4, 2017
RSI Handle
Duhb
I’m kinda excited about this, so now when the law system comes out, you can’t even hide on a buddies ship. All it takes is a scan. Also like the fact it takes time, so if you’re observant you should notice if someone is scanning you... this could be a pretty cool game play

Gr33nh0use

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gr33nh0use
Thanks for sharing! love this guys videos, i'll often watch them during my lunch break.

Amon Morell

Space Marshal
Jun 19, 2015
RSI Handle
Amon Morell
i wonder if the Taurus will still get the smuggler hold as promised in the past...

CIG :

"RSI knows that you transport all sorts of cargo. The 2945 Taurus has created a Safety Ejection System as a standard feature of its main hold. This new SES lets you eject dangerous or unstable cargo while in transit at a moment’s notice.
We’ve expanded the security hold to protect even more of your valuables. Reinforced with DoubleBlind advanced tech plating, it will stop almost all scans while not leaving a noticeable blind spot."

Edit :
I have a Cutlass Black to Taurus CCU in my account, but i will wait till i upgrade.

Reactions: Gr33nh0use

Gr33nh0use

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gr33nh0use
I have a Cutlass Black to Taurus CCU in my account, but i will wait till i upgrade.
Oh neat, I did not know that. I have been eyeing that upgrade myself, only $50us from the black to the Taurus. I'm super interested in smuggling too!

Reactions: Amon Morell

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
That's cool!

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
in 2948, privacy has been dead for over 900 years
I confess I see the reason for a gameplay point of view to be able to identify specific individuals with a scan, but I can't fathom how that would work unless all PCs have individual transponders implanted. Doesn't it seem being able to identify individuals with a scan creates god-like abilities and delivers them to all players? I'm not sure how to feel about this yet. Certainly it will make bounty hunting more realizable, but the whole notion seems a little squirrely to me. And yeah, maynard has this exactly right. Who would submit to such invasion of privacy? It sounds like FaceBook and Google have take over the cosmos.

Forgot your password?