For those looking for the Javelin Derelict on Daymar

Gabgrave

Grand Admiral
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Gabgrave
Here's the location via star map and two marked locations, Dunlow Ridge and ArcCorp 141. Hope this helps you guys! It's within these 3 distinctive land marks on the mobiglass.
The locations in green are from the ship cockpit and should be used for distance reference only.
The 2 locations in blue are what you should be looking at on the nav map first, then the 3 land marks outlined in red. The yellow X marks the spot :grin:

Gabgrave

Grand Admiral
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Gabgrave
Didn't find it.. so you should be 107km from dunhill and 241km from Arc corp?
When jumping from PO it's usually on the other side of the moon right?
That's 197km from Dunlow and 241km from ArcCorp. You probably want to look for ground with these features, you should be able to find it if you are in the general area.

Some other points from OM if you are having a hard time zeroing in:
OM1: 472
OM2: 242
OM3: 606
OM4: 652
OM5: 768
OM6: 531

Good Luck!

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Here's the location via star map and two marked locations, Dunlow Ridge and ArcCorp 141. Hope this helps you guys! It's within these 3 distinctive land marks on the mobiglass.
The locations in green are from the ship cockpit and should be used for distance reference only.
The 2 locations in blue are what you should be looking at on the nav map first, then the 3 land marks outlined in red. The yellow X marks the spot :grin:

That's 197km from Dunlow and 241km from ArcCorp. You probably want to look for ground with these features, you should be able to find it if you are in the general area.

Some other points from OM if you are having a hard time zeroing in:
OM1: 472
OM2: 242
OM3: 606
OM4: 652
OM5: 768
OM6: 531

Good Luck!
Awesome! Thanks so much! Now, if only I could get on the US servers...grrrr....I can get on the AUS servers, but everytime I finally make it onto a planet, I quickly CTD! ... nobody said "alpha" was easy!

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Okay, I've been there a couple times thanks to other people being there so I can quickly definitively point at the proper direction once close enough. Could someone circle where to go from Entry point 2 from this wide view....
I can figure it out once I'm close enough... because it's in the crater that's always foggy on the edge of a canyon.
But from the far out view... ground detail is a big confusing mess... I've been trying to nail it down to create a consistent system to always get there from entry point 2... but I keep fing crashing when I get close to figuring something out.
It's really frustrating... the crashes.
Here's the view which I've been trying to pinpoint where to point the ship... this view is from entry point 2.

Thanks!

Here's being at the site and exiting atmo from site
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/204933521

Gabgrave

Grand Admiral
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Gabgrave
Okay, I've been there a couple times thanks to other people being there so I can quickly definitively point at the proper direction once close enough. Could someone circle where to go from Entry point 2 from this wide view....
I can figure it out once I'm close enough... because it's in the crater that's always foggy on the edge of a canyon.
But from the far out view... ground detail is a big confusing mess... I've been trying to nail it down to create a consistent system to always get there from entry point 2... but I keep fing crashing when I get close to figuring something out.
It's really frustrating... the crashes.
Here's the view which I've been trying to pinpoint where to point the ship... this view is from entry point 2.

Thanks!

Here's being at the site and exiting atmo from site
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/204933521
I believe you are looking the wrong way, as the site is down below your cockpit view haha.

I did a few more test runs (By Testies. for Testies), and figured out the fastest way to get to the site.
So from OM2 (your enterypoint 2), you want to look for OM1, that's the west of the planet, so you want to orientate it so OM1 is to your left. Then you look for this little fish shaped shadow on your screen.

Fig1

You want to aim towards the X mark, that has some criss cross terrain. When you get closer, you can adjust slightly so that you are aiming for the second smaller triangle to the left of the criss crosses.

Fig2

Once you get closer, about 15k Altitude, you should be able to see the Javelin engines without any problem when zoomed in.

Hope this helps.

You Have Control. Good Luck.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?