Freak's Store Credit Shop is ** CLOSED **

Freak0

Grand Admiral
Donor
Aug 31, 2019
RSI Handle
Freako_0
UPDATE: I'm going to close my shop until I decide whether or not I want to unmelt my Javelin. Thank you all for putting your trust in me!

Thank you to everybody that trusted me enough to buy those heavily discounted, CCU, ships. The deals are NOT done yet. I have store credits to give away as we head into 2023 sales:

I have discounted deals to reduce my store credits. My focus is on ships that have not increased in value and are VERY likely to do so in the future. Much like the Carrack, Merchantman, Orion, etc. If you buy one of these ships, you will get an LTI token and extra store credits. For Example, if you buy that Hoverquad to Corsair ship, you will receive an invoice for $165.13 USD. I will gift the corsair and the melt-value of that ship will be $79.87USD more than you paid for it. I'm literally giving store credits away with each purchase! Some things to consider when coming here vs. Reddit:
  • I do not add VAT, taxes, to any purchase.
  • Price includes PayPal fees.
  • I'm a trusted org mate who has 100% followed through on virtual sales.
1685042607112.png

This 2nd offer is no longer available. SOLD.

1681688960021.png

But wait ... There's more:

Many of you know that I consider crypto a hobby. I have a few unopened Bobcat Miner 300's available. I bought them when Crypto was going crazy and it took 6+ months for them to arrive. There is a lot of negativity surrounding crypto lately, but if you have faith in HNT, then it may be worth considering. My miner at my home mined about >1 HNT this past week. These are also significantly discounted off this week's manufacturer direct pricing (verified manufacturer price on 11-24-22).

Bobcat 300 HNT miner Link
1669669660467.png

1669669843743.png

If any of this interests you, please send me a PM with your CIG account email. If you are interested in a miner, please include where I will send it: Lower 48 only due to model limitations.

I can only attach 10 files to this message. I can include a copy of what is included with any IM. For example, below is a couple showing extra items (not all CCU's have any extras):

Talk soon... Let me know if you have questions.

SOME OLDER TRANSACTIONS - ITEMS SOLD:
Vulcan Warbond Early Bird LTI.
X1 Scarlet Edition - Warbond LTI.
Hawk warbond LTI
600iX Warbond LTI
3x P-72 LTI
2x P-72 LTI
Vulture Warbond.
MSR Warbond.
Hurricane LTI

1671902720923.png

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I am SOOO close to getting the F8 that I am opening a new thread with discounts you guys will NOT want to pass up. You help me get that F8 and I will help subsidize your pixel addiction.
With the purchases / upgrades with this latest ILW event, I'm just shy of reaching Wing Commander myself as well. With luck I'll reach it by the end of the year. So I hope that you'll be able to do so as well if not before my friend. Cheers!

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Do you happen to have the Ion and Inferno 2 pack that was sold at concept?
You mean the Swords of Valor Pack - Warbond? I got one from Chimaera in Imperium, you might ping him to ask if he has spare if Freak0 does not have this baby.

Freak0

Grand Admiral
Donor
Aug 31, 2019
RSI Handle
Freako_0
In many ways ... now that CIG is asking for tax from US players, the overall discount is quite significant. I am fortunate to be able to provide this discount. I will do so as long as I am able and/or I reach my goal. Life, in many ways, is uncertain. If anything, the past year has stressed this point.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You mean the Swords of Valor Pack - Warbond? I got one from Chimaera in Imperium, you might ping him to ask if he has spare if Freak0 does not have this baby.
That is the one, yes. That dude is apparently sold out, which is ok. I probably shouldn't be spending on spaceships right meow, but damn, GIB!! Haha.

Thanks for the info my friend.
I do not Owl. Sorry. I am not a full-time grey market guy so I just have what I am interested in obtaining. I like the idea of the inferno heavy fighters, I just did not see their overall value at the time.
All good brother. I'll keep bumping this thread, because F8. And I reckon that I'll grab something off of you when the wallet allows. Gotta get you over that hump!

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Hello, I am interested in that Hawk Warbond if it comes with that Revel & York hangar
Just posting to back Data_Lore request here if you would sell to him Freak0 (not vounching just backing his request). He contacted me to know which LTI ship he could get in order for him to have the Revel & York hangar, I directed him to you. He is new to Test, and I figured some sellers would not have sold to him because of that (myself included), but I have noticed you sold to affiliates in the past.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
One thing you should do Data_Lore, is to present yourself to the community.

It is a good practice to do so, before requesting anything, otherwise some will jump on you because you did not ;) The reason I backed your request on Freak0 shop.

edit : woops I meant to post that in our conversation, guess too many tabs opened heh sorry :/

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
In many ways ... now that CIG is asking for tax from US players, the overall discount is quite significant. I am fortunate to be able to provide this discount. I will do so as long as I am able and/or I reach my goal. Life, in many ways, is uncertain. If anything, the past year has stressed this point.
How's your quest to reach Wing Commander & receive the F8C going so far @Freak0 ? I hope that you were able to make some advances over the course of this years Invictus Launch Week as well as the current Alien Week.

Forgot your password?