Free SC flair stuff

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
SC is putting out 12 days of free stuff on an advent calendar thing:

The first day was an non-novelty Festive Jumper to wear in the 'Verse and day 2 is a Spectrum Badge, apparently all days will remain available so if you missed your jumper you can still go grab it.

Free stuff is free stuff and it goes through the checkout as a $0 purchase so it's account bonded and shouldn't vanish at the next wipe like my IAE 2950 t-shirt did.

Last edited:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I dont think I have used the Mustang in about 5yrs!
I've got the Vindicator variant from when they did the rework in my Buyback but it was the first, and last, time I flew a Mustang. The Aurora is where it's at.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I dont think I have used the Mustang in about 5yrs!
Of course not, you also own an Aurora,

Today, a Caterpillar paint/skin:

View attachment 22127

I don't have a Cat, I don't intend to get one, but Free is Free so have picked it up.
I CCU'd my Cat from my Pack into a C2 Herc. No regrets.

I'll still pick up the free goodies they are offering, it would be disrespectful not to, right?

Indeed free is free. Not that I ever plan on owning a cat, "Go Hurk"
This ^ 1000%

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
I really like the Mustang skin, but I'll expect something more in line with the whole Cristmas/Luminalia teem, something like a Chrome-red with white line instead of white and blue.
Still all flat white skin looks always cool, kinda give a sense of luxury to every ship (looks at the Redeemer white skin for example...).

The Caterpillar one is a bit meh, preatty plain honestly... still free stuff is free stuff..

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I really like the Mustang skin, but I'll expect something more in line with the whole Cristmas/Luminalia teem, something like a Chrome-red with white line instead of white and blue.
Still all flat white skin looks always cool, kinda give a sense of luxury to every ship (looks at the Redeemer white skin for example...).

The Caterpillar one is a bit meh, preatty plain honestly... still free stuff is free stuff..
Red with white skin on a Mustang would look rather close to the AMD Mustang Omega skin. Probably why they avoided it.

Reactions: Vavrik and Bambooza

Rodo1jub

Captain
Dec 8, 2021
RSI Handle
Rodoljub
:) To think the OP did post a direct link to the free stuff. But I understand following links/directions/warnings is not always our directive which is why we are in Test. So here have another drink for you have earned it.
Sure. I am quite used to this. I worked for few year in testing and certification laboratory. So not reading instruction and not following rules/guides/standard/directives is in my blood

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Sure. I am quite used to this. I worked for few year in testing and certification laboratory. So not reading instruction and not following rules/guides/standard/directives is in my blood
In the very best traditions of TEST! :glorious:

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Does anybody have any hopes for anything that CIG might surprise us with as far as these holiday gifts go?

Personally, I'd love for them to release a holiday themed armor set.
Oh, I'm just hoping for something simple, like, a Luminalia themed SQ42 surprise release.
These skins are nice too though. Getting a BMM skin would be as awesome as it is improbable.

Forgot your password?