FreeLancer Question

bedoinitusa

Space Marshal
Dec 8, 2017
RSI Handle
GloomyGun
I was looking at the FreeLancer info posted and came across this different info about the spec's. I was wondering if I was looking at an old listing or something new that they were going to be changing them to with the Update pass that is scheduled? I will refer you to the freelancer Brochure page 18 that states the cargo Capacity of them have all changed to the positive. Otherwise, I guess I have beer goggle eyes....

freelance.jpg

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
Just looking at mass, that info is old and very outdated. That said, you get 100 units of an item per SCU, so 66 SCU means you can haul 6600 units. Each SCU can only haul 1 type of item though, so if you buy 1 unit of 66 item types, you can only haul those 66 units, so unless you are looking to figure out buy/sell prices, always buy in lots of 100 if possible.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
I don't think that there are enough people pointing out that that info is stale as a teabag in Scrooge McDucks cupboard,
so I'm here to inform you that that info is older than the great great great great great great great grandmother of my pet fruit fly.

Forgot your password?