Fresh drama! The story of the $45k refund!

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Awesome.... Video thank you, always entertaining :beers:

Smart eh! ha ha ha.... humm... yeah! okay... Did he come up with that name himself.... ?

WoW what a nut job!

What you can you... numbers don't lie but apparently he didn't pass beginners math in grade school

oh! maybe he was to smart!

:beers: :beer: :beers: :beers:

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
I view one anti SC forum but do not contribute due to its toxicity( I view it for a laugh/other view)
When this broke the Smarties as they are now referred to by some, took off like dogs on heat praising PC gamer and arstechnica, for running this story. When PC gamer deleted, it and Arstechnica printed a retraction, both publications were assaulted as in the pay of, or afraid of CIG ETC.
But then it got better.
They actually supported telling lies about SC as being morally correct. I'm not making this up.
In their defence one poster did say:- ( and was supported by just one other out of many)

"Still disappointed in how casually people here claim its okay to lie. Regardless if the story is true or not, noone in this saga should be lying about it. Thats the key problem to start with. It seems we're reached the point where both sides are okay with 'their own side' lying but not the other".
--
I would add that I hope Spectrum remains civilised and I think the mods are doing an excellent job of laying out the ground rules

Last edited:

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
You said; "I slept on NinjaGirl last night and said, WOW this can't be real......."
DAMN man, you don't know how lucky you are. :innocent:
@NinjaGirl You ROCK.

Seriously, if I spent $330 USD can I also get a $45K Refund?
I could use the money.......
Thank you all for your Pledges.

Excellent video as always............ ('ole Cosmic kissing up to the Boss again)

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
A big thanks to all of you that have donated this past month and my Patreon backers! You rock!

Great video. Also, can confirm: CIG is great. As much as it pains me, I am in the process of refunding my fleet so I can afford to fix the foundation of our home. Can't have raw sewage running in every time we get a heavy rainfall. Schala has been great with the assist.

Sad though, I fucking love my fleet. Nothing like starting over.
*GASPS* HOW DARE YOU!!!

It's ok... I still love you.
How dare he!!!

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
Great video. Also, can confirm: CIG is great. As much as it pains me, I am in the process of refunding my fleet so I can afford to fix the foundation of our home. Can't have raw sewage running in every time we get a heavy rainfall. Schala has been great with the assist.

Sad though, I fucking love my fleet. Nothing like starting over.
Aww man, that sucks. But what has to be done, has to be done.
Much luck with all that!

Forgot your password?