Fresh propaganda dump for June 2017 (begins on pg4)

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
no, techno and Linkin Park and Rammstein actually.
Du Hast! (Yeah, thats the only one of theirs that I know, shoot me.) So you were one of those kids who had the trenchcoat and an earmarked copy of the anarchist's cookbook? Is that why you play Star Citizen? Because it's...

I was never cool enough for a trenchcoat, but I was definitely the anarchist cookbook kid....

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Du Hast! (Yeah, thats the only one of theirs that I know, shoot me.) So you were one of those kids who had the trenchcoat and an earmarked copy of the anarchist's cookbook? Is that why you play Star Citizen? Because it's...

I was never cool enough for a trenchcoat, but I was definitely the anarchist cookbook kid....
Mostly wore Fox T-shirts and shorts with flip flops. The perks of growing up in socal.

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
We have a propaganda group?
All Test are propoganda group. Our awesomeness and ruthless corporate efficiency spread across the Universe like a great dark crow, a big yellow and black crow of drunken disorderlyness and Aurora crashiness in an effort to win the gleaming wink of approval from our Glorious Leader Montoya!

'Gimp

Forgot your password?