Friday April 10 I will be going into the PU for the first Time!

Thanatos

Lieutenant
Apr 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Thanatosty
So I just Copied my account to the PU and will be getting it all setup tonight after work and making sure its all working. Then tomorrow I will actually go in see how it all works while I drink whisky like it's water! I plan on hoping in there between 8pm and 9pm central time. Anybody want to join me and help this newbie out?

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
Sorry buddy, I would but that's 1am GMT iirc!

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
I've been in it a few times with Captain Richard and Z-Man. Last night Z-Man brought his Connie in both Free Flight and Racing. We were able to get him in my Aurora's bed after 45 min of screwing around then raced. I went through the gate sideways so we could have the same finishing time but it still gave me the win.

I may be down to play around some more but will probably be attending the Captain Richard Cup on Live or watching Daredevil.

o-BHG-o

Space Marshal
Mar 25, 2014
RSI Handle
o-BHG-o
I've been in it a few times with Captain Richard and Z-Man. Last night Z-Man brought his Connie in both Free Flight and Racing. We were able to get him in my Aurora's bed after 45 min of screwing around then raced. I went through the gate sideways so we could have the same finishing time but it still gave me the win.

I may be down to play around some more but will probably be attending the Captain Richard Cup on Live or watching Daredevil.
Daredevil is awesome, finally a superhero series done right. Praise Netflix...also House of Cards.

Reactions: Willem Default
Forgot your password?