Friends, Romans, Testies. Lend me your mugs. I have beer!

Horatus

Space Marshal
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Horatus
Correction, I have mostly cider but it is still booze. Some of it stared out as beer that I tried to salvage by adding cider and new yeast..

I'm an Xplore refugee. I figured out my Org was no more when the forum went quiet for a year and a half and someone posted here about it. Someone did need to draw me a map to explain it to me. I'm not in any org at the moment but someone left the door open here and I haven't been kicked out yet.

I was born in Germany and I've been in Texas the last 20+ years. I'm starting to really get tired of the heat.

I played City of Heroes for 7ish years until it shut down. In the last month there was this new site called kick starter and come chump who claimed to have made wing commander wanted to make a follow up game. I thought that was a good idea and I pledged more money than I thought was reasonable at the time. I've been part of product dev cycles before so I was under no illusion about the development time needed. Seriously though, SC is still cheaper than blow/hookers/gambling.

I'm going to be a filthy casual when the game comes out. Mostly industrial stuff and Space corn. SPACE CORN! Someone will have to be a legitimate business man to cover for your space weed operations.

First games I played came on 3 color screens. 16 if you were fancy. When things went to 256 colors we thought it could not get any better.

There were come Testies at the AustinVerscon who seemed cool. Plus you guys are active and not dicks.

Picard or Kirk..

KAHHHNNNNN! Seriously, sometimes it isnt about winning but horribly scaring your opponent. Plus, never assume your opponent is playing the same game as you.

Last edited:

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Welcome to TEST, mate :beer:
Space corn, eh?
You are thinking small. You need to grow space hops, for our beerfarer distilleries. That way we'll have the whole production chain, and make tons of money.
Also, tons of beer. And when I say tons of beer, I mean the amount of beer we will have will be measured in literal tons.

Horatus

Space Marshal
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Horatus
Welcome to TEST, mate :beer:
Space corn, eh?
You are thinking small. You need to grow space hops, for our beerfarer distilleries. That way we'll have the whole production chain, and make tons of money.
Also, tons of beer. And when I say tons of beer, I mean the amount of beer we will have will be measured in literal tons.

I'm flexible in my approach. I just need to unmelt the endeavor (SS SpaceCorn) before launch and stop spending my unmelt fund on useless flying cheese wedges. I blame poor impulse control.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
You make a fine choice, join the jest at Montoyas behest to have a rest and be impressed by our fine crest which we have stressed to all the rest is nothing but the best because it belongs to TEST.

You are a member of TEST so wear it with pride. (it's also good at removing stains from carpets.)

Forgot your password?