Frisk me officer, I've been a bad bad girl

Mynxie

Commander
Jul 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Emerald_Dragoness
Where you from stranger? My dungeon room full of fun (jk I live in the United States, in Arkansas)

What drew you to Star Citizen? Some people I met on Dragon Age Inquisition told me about it a while back.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Exploration, just etching out a life in space. Who knows maybe I will become rich and famous. Just depends on how I go about doing it lol.

What was the first game you remember playing? Runescape

What other games do you play? WoW (have played Aion, Runes of Magic, Guild Wars 2, Final Fantasy XIV... I am sure there are more I have forgotten about)

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? I ran across a video by Pharaoh. I thought I had recognized the name when I was looking through organizations. Went back through my history to make sure and it was the same so..YAY! I read what you guys were about and kind of skimmed through some of the links you had. I was already convinced, but then I saw that the organization actually made it into part of the lure and I knew I had to be part of it. You guys just seemed really awesome and friendly, plus you looked like lots of fun too.

Picard or Kirk? Picard all day every day!!!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Sorry Test Squadron has banned me from frisking ladies, after what happened the last time.

Welcome!!!!

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Th officers appointed me to take care of all the frisking this weekend. As you know there's a celebration and they were detained. So I'll be handling all the frisking.

Unfortunately since there is this unusual stituation where someone other than a certified law enforcement official will be doing the frisking, I will need to be very careful and thorough, and it may take longer than usual, and I may need to perform the search more than once to be certain I have obtained the proper outcome.

What?

No, not that outcome. . .don't be silly.

What?

No of course, I'm not married. Sheesh.

Mynxie

Commander
Jul 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Emerald_Dragoness
Th officers appointed me to take care of all the frisking this weekend. As you know there's a celebration and they were detained. So I'll be handling all the frisking.

Unfortunately since there is this unusual stituation where someone other than a certified law enforcement official will be doing the frisking, I will need to be very careful and thorough, and it may take longer than usual, and I may need to perform the search more than once to be certain I have obtained the proper outcome.

What?

No, not that outcome. . .don't be silly.

What?

No of course, I'm not married. Sheesh.
Well if you must you must. I can sacrifice some modesty for the good of all :P lawlz

Forgot your password?