RSI Handle
CosmicTrader

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Welcome to TEST!

I've never played EVE, but I've been considering it for the last few months. Should I? I value my free time and I have a family.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I figured the mechanics and such would be different but knowledge gained via tactics, mentality, and economy will be the same...
the economy is different for sure

rather than being entirely player driven it will be 10% players, 90% NPCs

Chris Roberts doesn't like the idea of players being able to corner a market and control prices, as happens in Eve

my [CONCERN] is, what will be the conflict driver if not competition for scarce resources?

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
my [CONCERN] is, what will be the conflict driver if not competition for scarce resources?
Personally whenever I see someone with an avatar I don't like, I'm going to launch missiles.

That won't make me a pirate though, because I don't care about their stuff. I mean, I'll pick it up after they die, don't get me wrong, but I didn't attack them for their stuff. I attacked because their avatar sucked. ;)

BTW welcome to Test, Tex. It's a fun group of people who can't agree on anything but beer. The perfect way to journey into the vast unknown!

Forgot your password?