From Pakistan to Portland and soon to the Verse!!

Fisa9

Lieutenant
May 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Fisa

Where you from stranger?

Portland, OR

What drew you to Star Citizen?

What really drew me in was the epic scale of the world they are creating. It is so amazing to be able to explore all these planets while just free roaming. The amazing squad play that is going to be required to run some of the bigger ships is also really fascinating as it will require crucial clan play. The real world physics and designs of ships also help lol. This is the best and biggest video game experience ever and I am going to be focusing my career on this. I am proud to say that since I first heard about this project I knew I had to find away to promote it and get everyone I know into it. I consider myself a big Brand Ambassador for Star Citizen. And hey, I know run a Gaming Pub so it looks like I will have some serious resources at my disposal.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

I am looking forward to the squad play the most. Imaging going in with a squadron of 5 quick strike Mustangs, doing a bombing run on a Vandal ship and speeding out just to do a quick return. That sounds super EPIC!!!

What was the first game you remember playing?

Activison: Battlezone. It was tanks in space, now I am going to get spaceships in space!!!

What other games do you play?

I play WOW, LOL, DOTA2, HOTS, Starcraft, Fifa15, BF etc...

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I first heard about SC at the PDXGaming pub. They are making some really cool battle stations for the game and the hype is real. They have been funding and promoting the game since day 1!

Picard or Kirk?

Picard.

So, just so you guys know I am the Communications Officer here at Head2Head Gaming which owns and operates a Gaming Pub here in Portland, Oregon. I am in charge of the Portland Star Citizen's Group. If you are in the Portland area please feel free to shoot me a message and/or come down to hangout FREE First Beer for every TEST member! #TEST4LYFE

Okay hope that is enough and I look forward to being an active member of this community. I have a history of Hardcore Gaming and eat, sleep, breath PC Gaming. I have also built a lot of Gaming Systems and am learning from the best. I am in touch with people from hardware companies and will be the official Rep for some of them on this community. We have been talking TEST up quite a bit and making sure they know we are the BEST (Or one of at, least) Star Citizen Org's out there.

Fisa9 over and out!

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
I vouch for this dude and he is LEGIT Gamer. Dude eat's, sleep's, and breath's Gaming.

He runs the show here at our Gaming Pub right now and is the man so if you are in Portland make sure to hit this dude up. This goes for you all of you TEST NW peeps! He is doing weekly Star Citizen LAN stuff and Viewing Party's here in PDX.

For example, today we are hosting a Around The Verse Viewing Party.

And here is a pic of the Insurgent and my best friend:

Fisa9

Lieutenant
May 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Fisa
Word is that you are a legit gamer.
"Six men came to kill me one time. And the best of 'em carried this. It's a Callahan full-bore auto-lock. Customized trigger, double cartridge thorough gauge. It is my very favorite gun."

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Yes, he seems to know his scifi trivia, but that does not make him legit!

He could still be a illegitimate gamer!

Reactions: CitizenDad

Fisa9

Lieutenant
May 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Fisa
Yes, he seems to know his scifi trivia, but that does not make him legit!

He could still be a illegitimate gamer!
Just cause i don't have "360noscope" on my gamertag dose not mean I don't game

Welcome! Happy to have another peep from Portland, OR and a good friend of TEST NW!! Dare I say you seem...... legit? :oops:
PDX all the way!! We are actually running a new SC pub down here. Have a new game station that we are working on and everyone is super hyped.

Our first smuggling run lol.

Last edited:

Cervos

Vice Admiral
Donor
May 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Cervos
next time I'm in Portland I'll come check out the gaming pub, sounds like a really cool idea.

Oh yeah and welcome aboard and shit, I guess you're cool too because of the whole gaming pub thing ;)

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST! Looking forward to playing with you and all the NW recruits!

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Welcome to TEST, maybe next time I'm up in Portland I'll have to drop by and see what all the fuss is about at this gaming pub.

Forgot your password?