Ft. McCoy CSTX

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
Just a shot in the dark, but I'll be at Fort McCoy from the 29th to the 25th for C-Stix and was wondering if any testies might be out there also. I'll be the Battle NCO running the 489th Engineer Battalion TOC. Come say hi- and I'll see you **wide arching wave** around the suck.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Just a shot in the dark, but I'll be at Fort McCoy from the 29th to the 25th for C-Stix and was wondering if any testies might be out there also. I'll be the Battle NCO running the 489th Engineer Battalion TOC. Come say hi- and I'll see you **wide arching wave** around the suck.
Unfortunately I am stuck in the southern portion of the states. :(
But I hope you get to eat lots of good cheese there! (with beer of course)

ToTaLoS3R

Lieutenant
Jul 26, 2017
RSI Handle
ToTaLoS3R
Welcome to Cheeseland!

I can guarantee CSTX will be fun! (sarcasm not hidden). I'm an instructor here, although being an engineer, I probably wont be seeing ya. (I'm a medic instructor) Send me a PM if you'd like.

BTW: I teach CSH Staff ops also, so we can talk TOC, LOL.

PS: this is my first post so, "What's Up Test Squadron?!!!"

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Welcome to Cheeseland!

I can guarantee CSTX will be fun! (sarcasm not hidden). I'm an instructor here, although being an engineer, I probably wont be seeing ya. (I'm a medic instructor) Send me a PM if you'd like.

welcome aboard!

Reactions: Ammorn

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Welcome to Cheeseland!

Welcome to Test Squardon!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Welcome to Cheeseland!

Nice to meet you :)

Metal-Muffin

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Metal-Muffin
Welcome to Cheeseland!

I'll message you when I'm at the airport because between now and Saturday I'm pretty busy helping the (5 month pregnant) wife get ready for a month alone while managing a 2 and 3 year old. Word is that we get off the plane and go strait to a FOB where we draw equipment and sign for our TAA. We're at one of the most-northern TAAs, though; so making it on to cantonment won't be a thing we're doing. You'll probably run into our BN medic at some point, though. He's a good guy. Almost forgot, welcome to Test, ya filthy animal.

That is a strange vacation destination.

Did you get the executive suite?

I hear the the food is great!
Unfortunately, I am nowhere important enough to get the executive suite. I do, however, have a one-man tent just slightly smaller than the sleeping area of an Aurora! I'll be sure to take pictures- of only to make everyone jealous.

Last edited:

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I'll message you when I'm at the airport because between now and Saturday I'm pretty busy helping the (5 month pregnant) wife get ready for a month alone while managing a 2 and 3 year old. Word is that we get off the plane and go strait to a FOB where we draw equipment and sign for our TAA. We're at one of the most-northern TAAs, though; so making it on to confinement won't be a thing we're doing. You'll probably run into our BN medic at some point, though. He's a good guy. Almost forgot, welcome to Test, ya filthy animal.

Unfortunately, I am nowhere important enough to get the executive suite. I do, however, have a one-man tent just slightly smaller than the sleeping area of an Aurora! I'll be sure to take pictures- of only to make everyone jealous.
Haha getting busy I see

Forgot your password?