Gamergate girl on Nightline

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
yeah and all the men murdered and humiliated in such games are ok? i dont get this woman...... you could use prety much all of her statements on menn in video games to... in fact i've seen a guy on youtube do it
im not against feminism though. i'm all for equality but what i sometimes hear from those "feminists" makes me shake my head in disbelieve.

Reactions: CitizenDad

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
yeah and all the men murdered and humiliated in such games are ok? i dont get this woman...... you could use prety much all of her statements on menn in video games to... in fact i've seen a guy on youtube do it
im not against feminism though. i'm all for equality but what i sometimes hear from those "feminists" makes me shake my head in disbelieve.
Pretty much my exact sediments.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Ugh, Anna Sarkeesian. In her first "video" Damsels in Distress, she goes over all the helpless female characters that have to be rescued by the big, strong alpha male character.

All while ignoring the fact that PLENTY of games have strong, resourceful women characters that are more than capable of handling themselves.

Tomber Raider, Portal, Metroid, Chrono Trigger, Half Life, etc etc etc.

I'm pretty sure I've murdered a FUCKTON more men in videogames than women. Why? Because I mostly play shooter games, where most of the combatants are MEN. Not even characters, usually just faceless, disposable grunts. Who's crying for them? How's that for gender equality?

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
in bioshock infinite elizabeth isn't just to be saved she fights back... and helps you all allong the way....

Sgt_Kiwi

Captain
Donor
Dec 27, 2014
RSI Handle
SgtKiwi
People that would go to the lengths to send such hate over someones views on gaming are cowards in my opinion.

The girl playing Counter Strike just made me laugh.

So many of the woman/girls that I have played with in games give as good as they get. Hell I even remember playing with a friend from England that she would say rather suggestive and inappropriate things to put guys off at the right time in the game. Every time she got a head shot kill she would yell out "DICK SHOT" on Mumble lol.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
here is the video i talked about XD

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
Feminism? Is that a new type of pole dancing?
All right, let's reign stuff like this in before it gets ugly.

On topic, the whole "gamersgate" thing is a shitshow that I refuse to comment on for fear that it will continue to make the rounds, and I feel that the topic as a whole is a detrriment to actual gender equality.

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
I'd have to say that this is, quite possibly, the best rebuttal to Ms. Sarkesian's arguments, especially because the study that finds that women now make up "36% of all gamers" includes housewives who play Candy Crush, so it's not a very well thought out document.

Last edited:
Reactions: AntiSqueaker

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
@WhooptyWoo
yeah right? deamn i was mindfucked at the ending and than that? ====> MIND BLOWN

Overlord

Captain
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
OVERLORD_COOPER
One of the main reasons I live in Japan. To get away from those nutjobs
All right, let's reign stuff like this in before it gets ugly.

On topic, the whole "gamersgate" thing is a shitshow that I refuse to comment on for fear that it will continue to make the rounds, and I feel that the topic as a whole is a detrriment to actual gender equality.
It was already ugly long before this. One of the reasons I moved to Asia was to get away from these feminist nut-jobs!

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
One of the main reasons I live in Japan. To get away from those nutjobs

It was already ugly long before this. One of the reasons I moved to Asia was to get away from these feminist nut-jobs!
There's no need to perpetuate the ugliness.

Yellowdog

Rear Admiral
Donor
Sep 30, 2014
RSI Handle
Yellowdog
As a Tri-gendered pan-sexual dragonkin i find this offensive .

Forgot your password?