G'day E'rbody

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Greetings from Adelaide, welcome aboard sailor. Lots of great people here and no need to take life so seriously. Your always welcome to crew up of borrow a ship if your short. Just need a basic game package to begin the SC magic! :rolleyes:

BIGDAB

Ensign
May 29, 2016
RSI Handle
BIGDAB
Passing tests from ability to drink! I think this needs to be more widely implemented in RL!

I have paid for a game package Mog_no_1, Just haven't been able to download the installer due to dodgey internet for the last 6 months. (Seemingly forever)

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Passing tests from ability to drink! I think this needs to be more widely implemented in RL!

I have paid for a game package Mog_no_1, Just haven't been able to download the installer due to dodgey internet for the last 6 months. (Seemingly forever)
Sorry your Internet can dodge connection! My Internet is too good. YouTube be all recommended "tweaking twerking rednecks in your area" and such

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2

WOW!!!!!! 6 months for the installer!!!! It takes me 4 hours for the 30 something gig of game files o_O. Must be a real bad connection :eek:
Welcome to TEST BIGDAB!!!!

Forgot your password?