General Timeline on Mechanics?

AccidentProne8

Space Marshal
Apr 12, 2015
RSI Handle
accidentproneeight
So, my excuse for my laziness is going to be that I'm working right now and can't go on a deep dive.

That being said, I was discussing the game with one of my co-workers, trying to get him to bite, and he asked me when all the planned mechanics were going to be in, and I realized I have no idea.

Do we have a vague timeline for repair/refuel/salvage?

Reactions: Shiwaz

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
So, my excuse for my laziness is going to be that I'm working right now and can't go on a deep dive.

That being said, I was discussing the game with one of my co-workers, trying to get him to bite, and he asked me when all the planned mechanics were going to be in, and I realized I have no idea.

Do we have a vague timeline for repair/refuel/salvage?
Refuel and Repair (ship to ship repair) are still a ways out, however, Salvage is slated for 3.8 (Q4 aka end of December).

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
We only know the timeline of the roadmap

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/roadmap/board/1-Star-Citizen

Current Roadmap game features that should offer expanded game play.

3.5, Q1 2019 - Heat, AI Bounty Hunting,
3.6, Q2 2019 - Player Carriables, Ship System Degradation/ Misfires, Ship Rentals, Black Market Economy, Weapon Attachments, Law System
3.7, Q3 2019 - Refueling, Healing, Close Combat, Player swim, PVP Bounties, Ship to Station Docking, Physical Inventories.
3.8, Q4 2019 - Mag Boots, Dynamic Mission system, Zero-G Push &Pull, Ship to Ship Docking, Security System, Salvage

Forgot your password?