Getting all the Titles

Vashpede

Captain
Donor
Dec 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Vashpede
Does anyone know which titles are still unlockable via TITLES. I am currently trying to figure out if I can still get Bug Skipper and High Jacket somehow via MANHUNT. I got the Guardian Angel and both of the Hyper Vanguard Force titles so far but notices some of the mini games and event pages are not active any longer to get the titles.

Cheers!

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Does anyone know which titles are still unlockable via TITLES. I am currently trying to figure out if I can still get Bug Skipper and High Jacket somehow via MANHUNT. I got the Guardian Angel and both of the Hyper Vanguard Force titles so far but notices some of the mini games and event pages are not active any longer to get the titles.

Cheers!
I'm discovering titles i missed too. What coordinates did you enter for Manhunt? I have entered the latest known at Bacchus but it did not worked.
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/99w5p5 View: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/99w5p5/mercury_star_runner_location_the_belligerent_duck/

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Here are the one I got so far... If that could help find some not listed any more but still works to get.

But I skipped the Cartographer cause it's s solid abuse to your scroll on the mouse which I found very odd thing to make a web game like that.

CHEERS! 🍻

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm not sure if you can still achieve the High Jacket / Bug Skipper badges for the StarRunner, the Gold Observer, the Epoch Society, the Tumbril Stock Owner, Golden Ticket, Clearance Level Ultra, Nox Racing Club & Guardian Angel badges anymore. I'm pretty sure that those were time limited events.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I'm not sure if you can still achieve the High Jacket / Bug Skipper badges for the StarRunner, the Gold Observer, the Epoch Society, the Tumbril Stock Owner, Golden Ticket, Clearance Level Ultra, Nox Racing Club & Guardian Angel badges anymore. I'm pretty sure that those were time limited events.
Yeah think you're spot on there.... some are just not available any more. 🍻

Vashpede

Captain
Donor
Dec 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Vashpede
Here are all the titles I was able to get in the past couple months. I believe I can still get the Pirate Swarm one but other than that I have tried almost all the other ones with no luck. So it looks like these ones I have posted in the image below and the Pirate Swarm one are the only current ones you can still get besides the pledge cost, recruiting, and subscriber ones obviously.

If there is a way to get any of the other ones let me know!

1583781989167.png

Vashpede

Captain
Donor
Dec 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Vashpede

Vashpede

Captain
Donor
Dec 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Vashpede
Here are the one I got so far... If that could help find some not listed any more but still works to get

CHEERS! 🍻
Damn you have quite the collection, I am jealous haha

Yeah that seems to be the case =(

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
You got Apex predator already? that is imo a really hard one to get, took me quite a long time to earn that one. Bravo!
OB's are the one's that can get nearly all of them.
These are mine
SC_titles.png
I made a ticket before for not getting a title, when I passed the legatus threashold I didn't get it and they had to manually add it.
No Scents was an April's fools joke and before that was the big benny Reliant gag,
I don't they're acquirable anymore (as many others) as I tried to get the original aprils fools by clicking the page link and it didn't apply afaik.
All the "play a game to earn" badges are still unlockable, the rest are not likely. They attached badges to specific item skus.
For example, when I bought the original Kraken from the original waves, I was assigned a badge so Icouldn't buy another Kraken, limit 1 per account.
They had to remove that badge manually so I could unmelt my Kraken. When I had previously melted my Kraken it did not automatically remove the badge.
I figure I'd pipe in the share, better late than never.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm just happy I've got the "Clearance Level Ultra" I think that's the coolest one.

Also, I REALLY misread the title of the post!
I wish that I could've gotten that title, but unfortunately I don't think that I was concierge until I purchased my Eclipse. I could be wrong though, as I've slept a few times since then.

Vashpede

Captain
Donor
Dec 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Vashpede
You got Apex predator already? that is imo a really hard one to get, took me quite a long time to earn that one. Bravo!
OB's are the one's that can get nearly all of them.

I made a ticket before for not getting a title, when I passed the legatus threashold I didn't get it and they had to manually add it.
No Scents was an April's fools joke and before that was the big benny Reliant gag,
I don't they're acquirable anymore (as many others) as I tried to get the original aprils fools by clicking the page link and it didn't apply afaik.
All the "play a game to earn" badges are still unlockable, the rest are not likely. They attached badges to specific item skus.
For example, when I bought the original Kraken from the original waves, I was assigned a badge so Icouldn't buy another Kraken, limit 1 per account.
They had to remove that badge manually so I could unmelt my Kraken. When I had previously melted my Kraken it did not automatically remove the badge.
I figure I'd pipe in the share, better late than never.
Wow you sure have recruited a lot of people!! I did try to cologne April Fools with no luck but I did get a laugh out of that. I am a huge fan of Drake and I can not wait to crew on someones Kraken as I can not afford one myself, let me know if you need some security on that monster!

I'm just happy I've got the "Clearance Level Ultra" I think that's the coolest one.

Also, I REALLY misread the title of the post!
Oh yeah that one is pretty cool, I really like the Guardian Angel one as I love support roles so I am glad I was still able to get that one.

HAH I can see what you may have misread there.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
let me know if you need some security on that monster!
Yes please! mine is a commerce Kraken, will be like Deep Space 9.... hopefully, can have a bar inside and name it Quarks.

Forgot your password?