Getting the gang together.

Dethanor

Rear Admiral
Apr 8, 2018
RSI Handle
Dethanor
So with the stable (ish) release of 3.2 and the new group system who would be up for some group missions and stuff? I have yet to actually meetup with any of you guys in game. However as features are added and things actually work maybe we can do so. I'm in the UK so time May be an issue. Typically free from 8:30 GMT for a couple of hours weekdays. I would also be up for crewing some of your big ships if you have things you want to do.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Yeh hop on discord when you want to play and theres usually people on there already playing! Also add all our RSI handles as friends on the RSI website so you can see us in game when we are online. I am intending to play much more than I have been as 3.2 seems good.

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
Count me in; I'm also rather rarely on Discord, but at least you can add me to your contact list -- I can offer you an imaginary fuel in case your ship is out of juice ---- until refueling mechanic is implemented; soon™

Zapper Weisman

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 14, 2018
RSI Handle
ZapperWeisman
I would love to get in on org. activities such as missions, testing stuff out, and generally screwing around. I also like the idea of helping content creators create content. I have a lot of ships that I could offer up for that or even just summon ships for those who want to see or test them out. So long as I am not griefing others, I am up for just about anything.

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
Feel free to add me to contacts.
Discord is convinced my new computer is a robot though, no matter how many street signs I click on... BZZZ... EXTERMINATE... BZZZ... ahem.
Pardon me, I must've ate something funny.

Reactions: Deroth
Forgot your password?