Gimme the CitCon Rundown

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So here's the deal:
My phone died, so I can't log into my RSI account.
I'm away from home on a fucking brutal army course, so I have no interwebs or time from Sunday night to Friday night.

I'm jonesing here folks. Help me out, what did I miss? What's the down-low? Squadron 42? Ships? Hook me up, I need a fix!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
3.3 is out and 3.4 out before the end of the year.
But where is 4.2 . . .IE: SQ42
Uh did you miss the motherF-ing kraken?
Yup. Until today. But my homeboy @Stevetank is buying one, so I'm gunna couch surf there. With my Merc and my Cutty.
Yeah, somebody tell him about all the mother-f*cking ships you can fit on the motherf*cking Kraken, lol!
Can in fit a motherfucking keg? Or 40?
It holds the most auroras the best auroras the greatest!
Your grammar reminds me that you're an officer. ;)

HardcoreHall

Captain
Donor
Jan 19, 2018
RSI Handle
hardcorehall
The biggest thing for me was during the Road to Release where they showed the road so far and what they consider the last couple items needed. Those last three items are Full Persistence, Org 2.0, and Server Meshing for Star Citizen release. Oh yeah and did you see the motherf*cking Kraken?! Release the Kraken.

Vhexxus

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2016
RSI Handle
Vhexxus
Gotta catch 2 trains from apartment to space port, if remember right. And 1 train is up to a 5 minute wait.....We need Uber in Star Citizen.Oh don't forget to shower, eat, shit and drink coffee before you leave you room and catch the train. :)

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
So much Kraken!

Holds lots of small to medium ships, dedicated Dragonfly bay, nice cargo hold, yet another place with a train, it is a capital ship that can actually land on planets, and the commercial for it pissed off Anvil.

Oh, and a cheap looking mall ninja knife was added to the game.

Forgot your password?