GioGetsMoney SLAYS the Haters, Negative Nancy's and Naysayers!

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd

As one of the loudest and biggest brand ambassadors for Star Citizen in the World, I probably get more hate, and shit-talking than almost anyone else. And as such, I am sick and fucking tired of these guys. I have been talking about making this exact Video for quite some time but Gio does it, and nails it. Does it much better than I probably could have LOL.

Anyway, this is for all our friends and random nerds on the net who talk shit about our beloved and holy game. Just link them this and then get ready for them to shut the hell up.

I was so moved in fact by this video, I went ahead and reached out to this badass and am getting him a little Care Package together :cool: A little something to say thanks for standing up to the haters and naysayers. The debbie doubters who scare backers off with their bullshit.

SAUCE

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Let's get this man in TEST!

Imagine how much fun he would be if he were drunk and ranting on uTube!
3 steps ahead of you my good man, he is playing hard to get, but as I am head head-hunter in my field this is nothing I can not handle mwahahah.

Seriously though, he is a perfect fucking fit for our legion. I would follow that badass mofo into battle, no matter the numbers of Vanduul Horde that stood against us :cool:

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
☐ Not REKT
☑ REKT
☑ REKTangle
☑ SHREKT
☑ REKT-it Ralph
☑ Total REKTall
☑ The Lord of the REKT
☑ The Usual SusREKTs
☑ North by NorthREKT
☑ REKT to the Future
☑ Once Upon a Time in the REKT
☑ The Good, the Bad, and the REKT
☑ LawREKT of Arabia
☑ Tyrannosaurus REKT
☑ eREKTile dysfunction
HAHAHAHAH

Reactions: giogetmoney

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
☐ Not REKT
☑ REKT
☑ REKTangle
☑ SHREKT
☑ REKT-it Ralph
☑ Total REKTall
☑ The Lord of the REKT
☑ The Usual SusREKTs
☑ North by NorthREKT
☑ REKT to the Future
☑ Once Upon a Time in the REKT
☑ The Good, the Bad, and the REKT
☑ LawREKT of Arabia
☑ Tyrannosaurus REKT
☑ eREKTile dysfunction
Good, now I can make a spam bind.

Reactions: CitizenDad

Overlord

Captain
Nov 30, 2014
RSI Handle
OVERLORD_COOPER
I have no qualms whatsoever with people investing in a game - no matter how much they spend. Besides, people can still support SC with a modest $40. The only problem I have is people being banned for opinions that don't always sit well with CIG. But of course rabid fanboyism sells much better than tempered enthusiasm. That being said, I think SC will succeed beyond everyone's expectations, even my own. I say this based on what has been accomplished so far and how fast the company has expanded. Of course I am wary of what the final product will look like but I think it is still well worth the [REDACTED] dollars I have spent.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast

As one of the loudest and biggest brand ambassadors for Star Citizen in the World, I probably get more hate, and shit-talking than almost anyone else. And as such, I am sick and fucking tired of these guys. I have been talking about making this exact Video for quite some time but Gio does it, and nails it. Does it much better than I probably could have LOL.

Anyway, this is for all our friends and random nerds on the net who talk shit about our beloved and holy game. Just link them this and then get ready for them to shut the hell up.

I was so moved in fact by this video, I went ahead and reached out to this badass and am getting him a little Care Package together :cool: A little something to say thanks for standing up to the haters and naysayers. The debbie doubters who scare backers off with their bullshit.

SAUCE
I just watched this video two days ago and he had me laughing and was on point with his facts and figures....

Give this man a test squadron handle and a cup holder for his connie!

WhooptyWoo

Admiral
Donor
Jul 18, 2014
RSI Handle
WhooptyWoo

You sir, WIN something. I don't know what but you win SOMETHING man.

Where do you live?

If anything I have some $20 steam cards. You got insurgency yet? What about H1Z1 ?

Let me know you badass mofo you!

You the man.
I spend about half the year in Texas and the other half in Colorado.

I'll try H1Z1, I've heard some good things. My steam name is WhooptyWoo as well.

Thanks man!

VortecV8

Captain
Jan 24, 2015
RSI Handle
VortecV8
This guy is awesome. Thanks for the bump zerokool. I love this video. I have full faith in the game. Chris Roberts made it his current life goal. He came back into the industry to make this game. No other reason. This is Chris Robert's dream as well as ours. That alone should void any idea of failure.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
This guy is awesome. Thanks for the bump zerokool. I love this video. I have full faith in the game. Chris Roberts made it his current life goal. He came back into the industry to make this game. No other reason. This is Chris Robert's dream as well as ours. That alone should void any idea of failure.
No problem brother man, and welcome to the forum!

And yes, it is our COLLECTIVE DREAM, which I think I get so angry at haters and sh*t-talkers. I HATE, HATE, HATE shit-talkers. So yeah, GIO is like my brotha from anotha mother. I just talked to him, and he was having some log-in issues but he'll be around. Gio, when you get situated make sure to let me know bro.

Reactions: giogetmoney

Shar Treuse

Captain
Nov 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Shar Treuse
I just let the trolls opinions roll off my back. Like the one guy who complains about the money spent on SC but has been a subscriber on EVE for 6 years. 6 yearws of EVE at $15 a month iirc, would be about $1080, more than twice what I have spent on SC, and about 20% of what I spent on EVE (4 charactrers x 7 years or $5040). though having sold all of my EVE characters and their massive fleets I think I managed to profit by a few hundred plus got to play the game until CCP totally pissed me off so badly I left for good.

As for Gio, well, some of his responses to the trolls were a bit off, but his heart is in the right place.

Forgot your password?