Giveaway - TAKUETSU STARFARER MODEL

Diehydra

Vice Admiral
Donor
Dec 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Diehydra
Hello,

Whoever can think of a good give-away competition for my next flair item.

Shall get this
TAKUETSU STARFARER MODEL

!!!

Note Horizonz will decide the winner so no "Butthurting" please

Reactions: Gearen

MikeAlphaTangoTango

Space Marshal
Oct 2, 2014
RSI Handle
MikeAlphaTangoTango
Arena Commander EVA-ball:

In free flight mode, one player is EVA as the ball, and there are two teams of Auroras. (could also be a 1 on 1)
Each team is assigned a run of landing pads as a 'goal'.
The team that can nudge the EVA 'ball' onto their opposition's 'goal' pads wins. (or best of 3, 5, 42, etc.)

Maybe this could be set up as a tournament, with a number of teams or individuals in a knock-out style thing, to find a final champion...

AwesomeDude

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 25, 2015
RSI Handle
TheAwesomeDude
something Everyone can get behind lets do a .....

everyone gets likes for playing... because there gifs.... winners move on to deeper rounds until only one remains...
Sounds great, but would they have to be original ones? and would they have to be test themed? And how would they be judge? Not saying you necessarily have to answer this but it will be something that needs to be through through if this is what is done (Which i would totally be on board with).

Diehydra

Vice Admiral
Donor
Dec 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Diehydra
So far I like the EVA ball, Montoya impression, and best GIF

I will have Horizonz aka Butthurt have a look !!

Thank you everyone for your input

Diehydra

Vice Admiral
Donor
Dec 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Diehydra
Arena Commander EVA-ball:

In free flight mode, one player is EVA as the ball, and there are two teams of Auroras. (could also be a 1 on 1)
Each team is assigned a run of landing pads as a 'goal'.
The team that can nudge the EVA 'ball' onto their opposition's 'goal' pads wins. (or best of 3, 5, 42, etc.)

Maybe this could be set up as a tournament, with a number of teams or individuals in a knock-out style thing, to find a final champion...
This is such a good idea

Stand on landing pad, and whoever can knock me off wins flair item.

Yes you can shoot other people to prevent them winning

Myre

Pit Crew
Staff member
Feb 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Myre
Hide and Seek. Fly somewhere, power down and wait for the first person to find you.
If they get close, turn your ship back on, set a heading and turn yourself off to float without emissions.

First person to find AND kill you wins.

Reactions: Crawley

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
[Quote compression software enabled.]

Contest be...
Speak Hawaiian pigin on Mumble and say in 60 words or less how cool Diehydra is.
I would win this.... and even do a terrible accent too ;)

Wow! some ono! brok’ da mout with da challenge bra.

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
Sounds great, but would they have to be original ones? and would they have to be test themed? And how would they be judge? Not saying you necessarily have to answer this but it will be something that needs to be through through if this is what is done (Which i would totally be on board with).
themes. of course making one would give you an edge... but ultimately there are lots and lots of gifs on the web

Forgot your password?