Going deep into the new dynamic cargo system

Alexeyevich

Vice Admiral
Dec 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Alexeyevich

Hey Testies!

We're one step closer to some real massive cargo trading (when they unlock Levski again), I pulled out my spreadsheet and already made around 400000 UEC / ~12 min. I'm wondering if they're going to nerf this because it's a completely insane amount of aUEC compared to mission running.

More details in the video. As always, any feedback is more than welcome, I'm here to get better, and maybe help some other people get better too!

Last edited:

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
We're slowly getting there.
Thanks for the video and for actually doing the research! You've got a new subscriber (who also happens to be your countryman).

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote

Hey Testies!

We're one step closer to some real massive cargo trading (when they unlock Levski again), I pulled out my spreadsheet and already made around 400000 UEC / ~12 min. I'm wondering if they're going to nerf this because it's a completely insane amount of aUEC compared to mission running.

More details in the video. As always, any feedback is more than welcome, I'm here to get better, and maybe help some other people get better too!
Awsome

Reactions: Alexeyevich

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus

Hey Testies!

may i provide some constructive criticism?

Alexeyevich

Vice Admiral
Dec 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Alexeyevich
Perhaps try a bit of voice inflection so as to not sound mono-toned. Get excited or frustrated or show some sort of emotion with your voice. Great work otherwise though!
That is a great point and something that I struggle with quite a bit.

As a non-native english speaker, I find that sometimes my accent is too strong and when talking emotionally, certain sounds tend to get caught up in the accent and then while sounding a lot more alive, the ability to understand me clearly starts to fade.

It's something that I'll continue to try to balance in future videos, thanks for the feedback!

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
That is a great point and something that I struggle with quite a bit.

As a non-native english speaker, I find that sometimes my accent is too strong and when talking emotionally, certain sounds tend to get caught up in the accent and then while sounding a lot more alive, the ability to understand me clearly starts to fade.

It's something that I'll continue to try to balance in future videos, thanks for the feedback!
No problemo! Keep at it!

Forgot your password?