Golden Ticket

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
"What is a Golden Ticket?

Users who registered for the site before the game was announced on October 10, 2012 have a Golden Ticket on their account which indicates they were the very earliest members of the community. The Golden Ticket was an invite to the launch event on October 10th. It also entitles the holder to a special decal on their ship if they subsequently backed Star Citizen by pledging for one of the spaceship tiers as well an un-announced small in-game item. A Golden Ticket holder has no additional privileges or game status outside of being able to say there were some of the earliest members of the community."

I have a bud who's a Golden Ticket, with a citizen number below 1000 or something.

For years his only ship was a Reliant Kore, which he upgraded from his original Kickstarter Aurora package. He got a Hull A when it was on concept, and said it was "almost too many ships" for him. He still actively follows the development but just wants to be a space trucker.

I lowkey have so much respect for that man for his wallet restraint.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
"What is a Golden Ticket?

Users who registered for the site before the game was announced on October 10, 2012 have a Golden Ticket on their account which indicates they were the very earliest members of the community. The Golden Ticket was an invite to the launch event on October 10th. It also entitles the holder to a special decal on their ship if they subsequently backed Star Citizen by pledging for one of the spaceship tiers as well an un-announced small in-game item. A Golden Ticket holder has no additional privileges or game status outside of being able to say there were some of the earliest members of the community."

I have a bud who's a Golden Ticket, with a citizen number below 1000 or something.

For years his only ship was a Reliant Kore, which he upgraded from his original Kickstarter Aurora package. He got a Hull A when it was on concept, and said it was "almost too many ships" for him. He still actively follows the development but just wants to be a space trucker.

I lowkey have so much respect for that man for his wallet restraint.
Your friends wallet control reminds me of the legends of Shaolin Monks.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
So does anyone know what golden tickets holders are going to be getting??
They also have a special UEE physical gold plastic badge card with their name and backer number, instead of the classic grey plastic card we later original backer received.

Golden ticket gives nothing special beyond all what was said before. Ask @SpudNyk he is a member of that sect ;)

SpudNyk

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 19, 2016
RSI Handle
spudnyk
They also have a special UEE physical gold plastic badge card with their name and backer number, instead of the classic grey plastic card we later original backer received.

Golden ticket gives nothing special beyond all what was said before. Ask @SpudNyk he is a member of that sect ;)
I just get a little page on my account that gives this image:
the-golden-ticket.png

Gotta love that it says over the next 24 months!

Unfortunately due to my separation and divorce happening just before the start of the campaign I wasn't able to back until later (though was following along avidly) and missed getting a bunch of the early backer rewards (Would love the no hangar fees one especially).

Cheers!

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Unfortunately due to my separation and divorce happening just before the start of the campaign I wasn't able to back until later (though was following along avidly) and missed getting a bunch of the early backer rewards (Would love the no hangar fees one especially).
Cheers!
Got this one, but it is just free hangar fee on starting planet. Assuming you can choose starting planet, this might be interesting, otherwise i dont see it of real value, especially if you cant get your hangar in the systems that will be popular for whatever reasons (think like Jita for EvE).

hangar-fee.jpg

I just get a little page on my account that gives this image
Those who backed in time back then had a plastic UEE ID card, gold style. Others original backer got a grey plastic one, almost lost mine after i last moved 6 years ago, found it back earlier this year, one of the reason i was curious about the state of the game and my return 😄

Last edited:

SpudNyk

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 19, 2016
RSI Handle
spudnyk
Got this one, but it is just free hangar fee on starting planet. Assuming you can choose starting planet, this might be interesting, otherwise i dont see it of real value, especially if you cant get your hangar in the systems that will be popular for whatever reasons (think like Jita for EvE).

View attachment 16488

Those who backed in time back then had a plastic UEE ID card, gold style. Others original backer got a grey plastic one, almost lost mine after i last moved 6 years ago, found it back earlier this year, one of the reason i was curious about the state of the game and my return 😄
Missed out on those too, but no worries, we're starting to get the game now too!

Forgot your password?