Got me one o' dem Cutlass'ssssss

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Ok so I finally took the bait. I upgraded a DF black to a Cutlass Black. Seem logical to me. I thought I hated Drake, but with a Buccaneer, a pirate Cat and a Herald, I guess that changed.
My question that might have been answered before here or at RSI is how will we load our space bikes into the Cutlass for flight? Will it be similar to adding a gun to a port? Or will I have to spawn both on the pad and somehow work it out in space?
And, also, as I have an upgrade from the black to the blue, will the DF fit in the blue or will the holding cells be in the way?

Vogonjeltz

Vice Admiral
Jul 22, 2017
RSI Handle
Vogonjeltz
Ok so I finally took the bait. I upgraded a DF black to a Cutlass Black. Seem logical to me. I thought I hated Drake, but with a Buccaneer, a pirate Cat and a Herald, I guess that changed.
My question that might have been answered before here or at RSI is how will we load our space bikes into the Cutlass for flight? Will it be similar to adding a gun to a port? Or will I have to spawn both on the pad and somehow work it out in space?
And, also, as I have an upgrade from the black to the blue, will the DF fit in the blue or will the holding cells be in the way?
there are landing pads you select Bikes, from what I have seen, though my beer may have convinced me to make that up. there are two spots for Nox size bikes in the new cutlass me thinks

Last edited:

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Yesssss, yesssss, join us my precious. Join the cutlassesssss.
Damn glad to be here. Resistance is futile.
I didn't care for it too much when I rented one in AC and tried it out during a loan from a friend. But damn it the rework seems to have gotten to me. And when the blue comes out, I may or may not flip the black to blue. I don't want to loose the space but could be useful to drag home some drunk and passed out Testies with out them rolling around in the hold. Sort of like a Test Uber thingy

Forgot your password?