Gravlev rework, racing bikes are back!

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
These bikes could provide ideal suppressing fire platforms if their guns can be adequately controlled, especially from a mostly stationary position. The X1 has two shields, so twice the staying power of the Ursa, and a single S1 on the battlefield can offer a huge advantage since for the most part we carry stuff much smaller. if you're thinking of the railgun, note that riding one of these the railgun would weigh nothing and generate no exhaustion. I watched a vid yesterday with an hours' long terrestrial assault thinking the whole time they needed a grav bike for its shields and weapons.

If you move the power triangle on a Nox to top dead center, will that limit the thrusters sufficient for precision targeting as a stationary platform, while reinforcing weapons and shields?

I still want to know whether the Nox will fit in a Vanguard.

Reactions: White Lando

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Looks like CIG is going back to the versy first intereation of grav-lev bike, nice since that was the one that works better.
Time to pull off the cover from my brushed aluminium Nox and finally take her out for a spin!

BTW, a ursa style grav-lev rover will be interesting, especially considering Pyro envoroments wth lava flows not having to touch the ground could be a very valuable feature.

Forgot your password?