Greatings from Tampa, Florida!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Im down in Tampa until Sunday, visiting family and getting some sun.

You Floridians have it tough with these cold winters!

I like how you can easily tell the locals from the visitors here. All the locals are bundled up like its freezing outside, while all the out of state visitors are in the pool and ocean!

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
I hate it when it gets above 18 celcius nevermind Florida temps, I'd be the dog who hides behind the washing machine because it's slightly cooler there.

BluePilote

Space Marshal
Jun 25, 2017
RSI Handle
BluePilote
Im down in Tampa until Sunday, visiting family and getting some sun.

You Floridians have it tough with these cold winters!

I like how you can easily tell the locals from the visitors here. All the locals are bundled up like its freezing outside, while all the out of state visitors are in the pool and ocean!
Good vacation boss

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
Meanwhile I'm in Okinawa where my options are eating in town or getting drunk with everyone. Sometimes both.
Thank you for taking that bullet for the rest of us... I shudder when I think how this could have happened to me!
:sake: :sushi:

Reactions: Talonsbane

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Ha ha, this was *so* true when I was in Florida, and usually, the locals are all wearing the ratty, decades old winter clothing they brought down with them ages ago!

Meanwhile I'm in Okinawa where my options are eating in town or getting drunk with everyone. Sometimes both.
Do you do any scuba diving?

Forgot your password?