Green Ursa Rover Giveaway Inside! (Thanks to all who donated this past month!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
TEST is BEST, because they're giving away this beautiful Yellow - Black Ursa. I'm Green-Yellow colorblind by the way.

Rao

Lieutenant
Mar 18, 2019
RSI Handle
reyrao
The people in TEST belive im a troll just to post in the wrong section of the forum. U_U

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
TEST Squadron is best. Because green will never be as good as yellow, but we still let it come to the party.

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
And the enemy will see a flash of our cannons coming from the darkness of the verse.
They will hear the ballistics ring on their hull, and know that the Test Squadrons Finest are here to collect their skulls.
Classic! Two thumbs up! Get that man a beer on me!

Haminator

Rear Admiral
Sep 15, 2018
RSI Handle
Haminator
Test is the best because they are an amazing comunity of welcoming gamers that just want to have fun experienceing our shared passion for games. And the booze the booze definitely helps!

Fanus

Captain
Feb 16, 2018
RSI Handle
FanusTheron
A big thank you to everybody that opened up there wallets under no duress at all.

After paying off some hookers and a bar tab, we have exactly enough to buy a gross green colored Ursa rover.

We thought it would be a cruel joke to force some unlucky bastard here to have to own this abomination.

Post in this thread and tell us why TEST is BEST!

Rules:
  • Make one post only
  • Any bullshit will do, don't feel that you have to out-do Director Gunner
  • You need to be a main member of TEST, no filthy affiliates.
We will draw a winner next Friday the 22nd March.
Test is best because we are yellow, we are black, we are yellow and black. We have 1 or 2 Aurora's lying around that we going to use to destroy the sun. We have a glorious leader. And we have me.

aivartron

Ensign
Mar 22, 2019
RSI Handle
aivartron
.. well, the Rum of the Test Squadron is not the best * if not for the hidden captai's reserva exclusiva quality :)
.. uhh that's a green beast > will it come with a Hole Green Veggy Shake??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?