Greeting and Salutations from *burrrrrp* Canada.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen. How we all feeling this fine evening?

Where you from stranger?
-The Great White North. Edmonton, Alberta, Canada to be precise.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
-The 90's. Specifically the golden age of space sims, Chris Roberts. Wing Commander, Privateer, Freelancer, XWing, Tie Fighter...So many memories. *sniffle*

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
-Exploration, PVP, bounty hunting, exploring story (hoping we can play story, then free roam, then back to story, a la Freelancer)

What was the first game you remember playing?
-On PC? Kings Quest 1, Space Quest, Police Quest
-On my Atari 2600? Joust.

What other games do you play?
-All of them. PS4 - Destiny has been huge. PC - SWTOR, Fallout 4, Far Cry, The Witcher, Dragon Age, Mass Effect.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I googled "Star Citizen organization for adults". And then I laughed. And laughed. And shot beer out my nose.

Picard or Kirk?
Kirk. I'm oldish. He was aggressive. Picard talked to much. I couldn't hear myself rambling on over the sound of his incessant rambling on.

Cheers,
Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Huh, I guess I do lean heavily to the RPG's. Probably because Mr. Roberta was off trying to make movies (I'm looking at you Wing Commander - The movie.) Haha. I keep trying to finish just ONE storyline on SWTOR so I can play the expansions...then I get distracted by things like work. And new games. And work. And babies. It's horrible. Ha

Cosmic. I believe we had an 8086. No hard drive. Swapped 5-1/4" floppies almost every time you walked off screen. Ahhhhh, memories.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Wait... we're a result when searching for adult organizations? Well, I guess being adult isn't the same thing as being mature. Welcome to TEST!

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Welcome. :)

Forgot your password?