Greeting and salutations

Glebzilla

Ensign
Apr 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Glebzilla
Where you from stranger?I'm out in Switzerland and have been for a while, spent time in the US and was born in Russia

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I loved the X-Wing and Wing Commander games when I was a kid, played with a joystick and everything, and seeing as the corporate cunts over at Disney took over Lucasarts I don't trust them to make decent reboots of my favorite franchise anytime soon, not at the scale of this project - Star Citizen stood out because it's an indie crowdfunded project with some serious dudes running it, and also the pledge about never paying monthly fees caught my eye

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Sneak attacks, boarding unsuspecting freighters, smuggling, salvage and "rescue" missions. Love exploration as well - discovering new planets and systems and regions is kind of my thing in any open world game.

What was the first game you remember playing?

Tetris, Grand Theft Auto London, Age of Empires 1 - not sure which one played first

What other games do you play?

SWOTOR (done now), BF4, Civ 5, Madden, Red Dead Redemption, AC3, whatever tickles my fancy

Kirk or Kirk?

Neither, I choose the dark side

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Sounds like you're well traveled!

CaptSpackle

Lieutenant
Apr 15, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptSpackle
Hi! Lets talk about Tetris for a moment, I've spoken to many a tetris addict; do you experience falling brick dreams after long tetris marathons? I do and a number of people I've spoke to do. Its weird.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
Hi! Lets talk about Tetris for a moment, I've spoken to many a tetris addict; do you experience falling brick dreams after long tetris marathons? I do and a number of people I've spoke to do. Its weird.

don't we all dream about the game we played for like 8 hours before? i remember counterstrike and HL deathmatch in my dreams :D

Reactions: CaptSpackle

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Welcome to TEST, may your muscles shine and your beard never dull.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
seeing as the corporate cunts over at Disney took over Lucasarts I don't trust them to make decent reboots of my favorite franchise anytime soon, not at the scale of this project - Star Citizen stood out because it's an indie crowdfunded project with some serious dudes running it, and also the pledge about never paying monthly fees caught my eye

What other games do you play?

SWOTOR (done now)
Do these two things relate to each other? What were your favorite characters/storylines on SWTOR? I think I enjoyed the subscription period more than the FTP period. The fact that they still try to get microtransactions out of subscribed players in a lottery for items made me quite upset.

The dark side?
Like this?

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
CIV 5 Playah~~ Welcome and feel free to come to our TS to chat and play Civ5 :P

Forgot your password?