Glyph

Lieutenant
Jan 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Glyph
Where you from stranger?
Georgia, South Eastern USA

What drew you to Star Citizen?
It's a space sim, I really, really love space sims. Don't have any of the shiny controllers and stuff, but that may change soon.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I'd really love to be an information runner, but in order to get to that point I'll be doing a lot of mining and other grunt work to bring in the credits.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Super Mario World Advance 2. on my GBA

What other games do you play?
Starcraft 2 predominantly, Planetside 2, DOTA 2 on and off, and an host of other games.

Picard or Kirk?
Captain Malcom Reynolds of Serenity

Anything else you want to blurt out?
I signed up for Order of the Apparition, but haven't heard anything back from them, so it looks like I'll make this my home instead. I am unfortunately pretty low budget, which means I have an Aurora, but here that seems like a good thing, so my Aurora and I reporting for duty!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Beer's in the cooler and steaks, dogs, and burgers are on the grill.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
Welcome to TEST!

Beer's in the cooler and steaks, dogs, and burgers are on the grill.
We also have a pit cooker for pulled pork and chicken.

I signed up for Order of the Apparition, but haven't heard anything back from them, so it looks like I'll make this my home instead. I am unfortunately pretty low budget, which means I have an Aurora, but here that seems like a good thing, so my Aurora and I reporting for duty!
I have a feeling TEST will give the SC universe a reason to fear Auroras! Glad to have you! (Especially another fellow Southerner!)

Reactions: Azurith and Glyph

Jumanx.

Captain
Nov 26, 2013
RSI Handle
Jumanx
Welcome! We just had a community Planetside 2 play-night so make sure to check the forums to see when/what we play next

Glyph

Lieutenant
Jan 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Glyph
Bummer, I played earlier today. I'm a vanu on waterson, what server/faction does the clan play on?

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
Bummer, I played earlier today. I'm a vanu on waterson, what server/faction does the clan play on?
exactly that!

there's also the official Planetside 2 Test Outfit that's got a few of our members so you're pretty much ready to just hop in!

Glyph

Lieutenant
Jan 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Glyph
Well, isn't that handy. I may have to join an outfit than. Thank you very much!

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome fellow pilot :D

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
You're looking for vanu on matherson for the TEST guys.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
right sorry... Matherson... not Waterson... I got confused once again >.>

their server names sound too similar ...
They do! I have a BR26 Vanu on Waterson and thought, "Oh this'll be great, I'll play with all my upgrades I already purchased." until I seen that I confused the server names too >.<

Forgot your password?