Greetings Fellow Citizens!

Jedihercules

Ensign
Mar 8, 2015
RSI Handle
SamAxe
Hello my new Citizen friends! I am a new member to Test Squadron and wanted to introduce my self! On the forums I am Jedihercules and my Star Citizen name is SamAxe. I did create an org of my own called Crimson Mercenary Transport. I have not done much with it yet but it will be an exploration/hauling organization.

I am a former SWG player and loved Jump to Lightspeed. I am hoping that this game will be everything that it was and more!

Jedihercules

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Hello my new Citizen friends! I am a new member to Test Squadron and wanted to introduce my self! On the forums I am Jedihercules and my Star Citizen name is SamAxe. I did create an org of my own called Crimson Mercenary Transport. I have not done much with it yet but it will be an exploration/hauling organization.

I am a former SWG player and loved Jump to Lightspeed. I am hoping that this game will be everything that it was and more!

Jedihercules
Nice to meet a fellow Burn Notice watcher.

You should quit your current dead org and join TEST full time every time.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Yes, come join TEST Squadron! Everyone says we're beyond compare! I'm not sure what we're beyond comparing to, but that's not that important.

Forgot your password?