Greetings fellow space warriors!

Tyronne

Captain
Feb 10, 2014
Where you from stranger?
30 minutes north of Atlanta, GA.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I heard a few mentions of it on r/pcmasterrace, and gave it a look. The intro video blew my socks off, as did the "Introducing the Aurora 2944" video. From then I started following r/starcitizen, then r/testsquadron.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
The Co-op with exploration. Kicking back on a Saturday night with a few beers, and a squadron of good guys/gals just looking for a good time exploring the universe? Sounds too good to be true.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Super Mario 64. Though when we got it for X-mas, my older brother hogged it almost the whole time. I will never forgive him

What other games do you play?
Day Z, Payday 2, Skyrim, Civ 5, M&B Warband, and others

Picard or Kirk?
Solo.

My Reddit post: http://www.reddit.com/r/TestSquadron/comments/1xhpan/hello_all/

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CoopaParaTroopa

Can't wait to game with you all!

Last edited:
Reactions: Walex
D

DirtyScoundrel

Ooho shiny, hop on TS and sit in the dayz channel! people will join you!

Tyronne

Captain
Feb 10, 2014
Thanks for joining us, Tyronne. You seem like a class act. Now let's see what kind of drunk you are.
Thank you! And you'll just have to wait and see... The main concern is whether or not I can fly well drunk. On Battlefield, I'm pretty awful. Drunk or not :)

Tyronne

Captain
Feb 10, 2014
Thanks! My rig is about adequate for very low on every setting for Day Z, but It is one of my favorite games since alpha release. I'll go ahead and make a TS account!

Tyronne

Captain
Feb 10, 2014
No worries, here. At TEST, you get promoted to officer status if you can't ever get out of the hangar without blowing up all the ships around you.
In that case, we should expect a high death rate at Officer school!

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
Welcome :D

DayZ and Civ 5, nice !

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!
We were just doing some civ this weekend after the sss. Always a good time.

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
There's TEST DayZ?! Awesome! That's the standalone and not the Arma mod, right? How does that work when someone dies? You coordinate a meetup at a new location through TS? I'm tempted to pick it up once I have my conference presentation out of the way.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
The Co-op with exploration. Kicking back on a Saturday night with a few beers, and a squadron of good guys/gals just looking for a good time exploring the universe? Sounds too good to be true.
Add my ship to the drunk exploring! Hopefully we don't have any space police try to give us FUIs.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Super Mario 64. Though when we got it for X-mas, my older brother hogged it almost the whole time. I will never forgive him
That is...unforgivable... Haha! Does he still game now as well?

Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CoopaParaTroopa
Can't wait to game with you all!
Adding you on steam! :D

Last edited:

Tyronne

Captain
Feb 10, 2014
There's TEST DayZ?! Awesome! That's the standalone and not the Arma mod, right? How does that work when someone dies? You coordinate a meetup at a new location through TS? I'm tempted to pick it up once I have my conference presentation out of the way.

Add my ship to the drunk exploring! Hopefully we don't have any space police try to give us FUIs.

That is...unforgivable... Haha! Does he still game now as well?

Adding you on steam! :D
For DayZ, I believe the standalone! I haven't played with TEST yet, but I've played about 50 hours with friends. It is well worth the $29.99 sticker price. It's still early alpha, but it had immensely improved since I started in December

Huzzah! Aurora's only ;) And I'm sure we'll be on the UEE most wanted list for FUIs, ship tailgating, illegal prostitutes etc etc etc

My brother is in his 30's and had his first kid, so he doesn't game as much if at all now. But he was a big WOW fan for several years, and is a regular Dragon-con attendee.

See you on Steam!

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
For DayZ, I believe the standalone! I haven't played with TEST yet, but I've played about 50 hours with friends. It is well worth the $29.99 sticker price. It's still early alpha, but it had immensely improved since I started in December
Thanks for the recommendation. I'll probably pick it up after I get done with conference presentation.

And I'm sure we'll be on the UEE most wanted list for FUIs, ship tailgating, illegal prostitutes etc etc etc
They can take my dignity, but they can never take my pilot's license!

Also, I just imagined instead of a seedy street corner, the outlying space surrounding a border world, women wait in "revealing" space suits to be picked up by Star Johns.

Tyronne and Walex drop out of warp in a gaudy Aurora. Gold plated, purple, with whatever the equivalent of hydraulics are on a space ship. The women scatter.

"B****, you got my motherf***ing money?"

Space Pimps, the true, unfiltered story.

If there's human space trafficking, I'll definitely have a dirty hand in it (physically and metaphorically).

Forgot your password?