Greetings fellow TEST members :)

VoidRunner

Commander
Dec 14, 2017
RSI Handle
VoidShade
Where you from stranger? New Zealand

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Used to play Star Wars Galaxies for years as a ship builder/pilot. This looks like it could be even more awesome. I heard about it when it first launched, but at that time I was just about to change countries. The dust is only just starting to settle from the move now , so I thought this was a good time to get started.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Exploration, Trading, Space combat, FPS, etc. I want to try them all.

What was the first game you remember playing? Pong

What other games do you play?
Lots, although mainly Civilization/Total War types lately.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I received an email invite, checked out some links, decided this outfit was laid back and fun enough to join.

Picard or Kirk? Original Picard.

I've not done any space piloting for a while, so I'm pretty rusty. I have not done much FPS either since the original Doom, etc. I need to get my skills up, so that's one reason why I think starting in Alpha is a good idea for me.

Our Auroras shall block out the sun!
Have you guys done this yet? I think gathering 16,000 Auroras around a station would be awesome, maybe even regularly once a month or so . Hehe, how long would it take to launch 16,000 Auroras and could the servers handle it?

I look forward to having fun with you guys!

VoidRunner

Commander
Dec 14, 2017
RSI Handle
VoidShade
I've got a good avatar on the disk somewhere, I know I have. Now where did I put it so I wouldn't accidentally delete it? Only another 100,000 + images to check..... Should be up by the end of next week. Maybe if I have beer or two I might remember, hehe.

Forgot your password?