Greetings from Austria (the little brother of Germany ;)

drizzt001

Grand Admiral
Aug 17, 2017
RSI Handle
AdmiralTarkin
Where you from stranger?
Vienna, Austria (no - not Australia)

What drew you to Star Citizen?
My love for the Wing Commander Series.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I look forward to the freedom of being able to screw around in a gigantic universe with a bunch of mates.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Maniac Mansion on the PC, in CGA (Black and White) with 5 fps per second ;)

What other games do you play?
I tend to play more SinglePlayer since my time is limited, last played Games: Fallout4, STALKER

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I found the forum and there was a lot of content and I realised that the organisation would be the most fun to be in.

Picard or Kirk?
Kirk, who else ?! ;)

My Star Citizen handle is AdmiralTarkin and I have already invested some small ammount of money. My ships I am most proud of: BMM, 890J, Glaive, Polaris, Reclaimer

drizzt001

Grand Admiral
Aug 17, 2017
RSI Handle
AdmiralTarkin
Welcome to TEST!

Nice assortment of ships! be carefull though.. Glorious Leader has an issue about Glaives....
:beers: :spoon:
Well the Glaive is not for flying...it is just a beautiful Hangar Deko... I rather use the SH or Warden for a nice combat.... but hey who knows...maybe in 2-5 years the Glaive will be a "real" Dogfighter ;)

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
for all who are old enough to remember "PC Speaker" sound ;)
Hahaha i miss those type of games so much i remember there was an old car game where you raced people to pink slips or money. Eventually when you had beaten enough people you had to race the guy with the black corvette(most likely in your supped up red corvette). games were so much better back then....

Forgot your password?